What's new

Tech NEVER let Batgirl on Fortress of Solitude, 60% 1 bar into vortex

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Edit: Since the patch of the infinite THIS NO LONGER WORKS.

I'm just going to let you soak this one in...

Found it yesterday out of pure coincidence LOL. Managed to then finish it with bola in the same way as referred to in this thread (for all of you unaware you can get a free bola setup if you use the laser): http://testyourmight.com/threads/batgirl-corner-vortex-fortress-of-solitude.42353/
As you can see, Fortress of Solitude is an ok stage for Batgirl. :DOGE

What this video is showing is that you can:
  1. Combo off a normal, non-mb Flying Bat with the help of the laser on the right side of the Fortress of Solitude,*
  2. Get a free bola into VORTEX setup like in the above mentioned thread,
  3. Get, for ONE bar, SIXTY percent damage!
*strict timing, it's got to be just before they hit the ground

This particular setup is max damage stuff, so this is also to show those who think Batgirl can't reach 60% that she can, and with pure swag at that :cool:

As always, I'll be looking for more broken tech so keep an eye out TYM!

Batgirl needs this lol

Edit: I've also tested anti-airing with raw Flying Bat into the laser and I can't get it consistently, I believe it could be height dependent. The higher up the opponent is the more gravity will affect them it seems so it's impossible to combo into it from anti-air at max height but it gets a little less strict the lower the opponent is when you hit them. Of course you can always mb Flying Bat, and doing df2 MB, df2, interactable seems to be a lot easier to connect, and laser gives you a free bola into vortex so it's all good. :)

Last edited:

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Squeezing some more damage out of the cannon! Nice find.

Edit: Just tried it and it's ONLY 59% without the jump in. Stop padding the damage in your videos with superfluous jump ins, gosh.
:joker:

Last edited:

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
This stage is really good for her. Cartwheel and uppercut can combo into the interactable for free bola.

Also, didn't know you can do two f23s after b2d3-cartwheel, is the timing hard?

Youphemism

This stage is really good for her. Cartwheel and uppercut can combo into the interactable for free bola.

Also, didn't know you can do two f23s after b2d3-cartwheel, is the timing hard?
Not particularly, I use the visual cue of doing the f23 as her knee comes in after the up cartwheel

Youphemism

ooo cool I can do a double flying bat thats neat. I mean I knew you could do 1 flying bat into interactable, but two? Thats a pretty nice find. Now I dont need to end my combos with only F23!
Thanks :D hit this thing in tournament for me if you get the opportunity, for your fellow sceneless Batgirls!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
oh batgirl,u may look like a umper lumper with big tits but you hit like a fucking train.someone pass me a noose so I can enjoy hanging myself whilst being stuck in a vortex.