What's new

UPDATE: Patch still in progress; additional notes from NetherRealm Stream

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Updated Notes: Stream has ended; notes below!
  • Sektor-style teleport, punish be meterburn back three
  • He is an anti-zoning character
  • MMH's weakness is at mid-range
  • After first four DLC, response was over-whelming so NetherRealm knew they would need more DLC.
  • Last few months have been focused on balancing the roster
  • NRS is letting the game evolve on its own and taking time on the next balance patch
  • NetherRealm may begin streaming classic "NRS" titles in the future
  • Lots of buffs, lots of normalizations coming in next patch
7/29/13 @ 9:11 PM EST UPDATE: It's been confirmed; tomorrow there will be no balance patch. Feedback is still being gathered from the community. Testers also being used. Stream is "LIVE" now, tune in! http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

7/29/13 @ 4:18 PM EST UPDATE: Tune in tonight via http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm at 8 PM CST for the Martian Manhunter NetherRealm Studios stream.

For those who have been craving the appearance of Martian Manhunter should know that NetherRealm Studios will be streaming game-play on Monday! Martian Manhunter is the fifth Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC character that will cost $4.99 to purchase and is not a part of the season pass with Batgirl, Lobo, Zod and Scorpion.

NetherRealm Studios is also accepting questions about the stream using twitter hashtag "#NRSStream". Regarding the times they will be streaming has yet to be released but you can be assured we will keep you updated on the times and stream channel.

mmhuge.jpg

mmstream.jpg

Source: InjusticeGame

Attachments

heildan

NANI?!
The all-recycled MMH? Including recycled Superman's stance and some other recycled things, like pixelated texture from his background appearance (although stretched a bit)? Oh, ok. Still looks cool anyway.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
So I can finally ask them if they plan on buffing Lobo? Cause MMH apparently is kicking his ass in that pic...

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Is that Lobo getting smashed by Martian Manhunter? I thought the reveal trailer only showed him versus John Stewart Green Lantern? Is there additional footage somewhere that I don't know about?

Someone ask when we're getting a changelog.

Also, these are my 2 favorite DLC characters, so I hope they see the irony and treat Lobo right as MMH looks good already.

Espio

Kokomo
Hype! Really excited for his release next week, hope I finally find a secondary I wanna play a lot.

I'm curious to know how they'd describe his playstyle, that's one of the things I'm genuinely curious about hearing them discuss.