What's new

NetherRealm scene on fire as question sparks debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
what the hell man? when was boon ever serious? he posts tweets in that manner all the time, why take it to heart? It makes zero sense for him to be serious in this post, ppl get fired for less and for a CEO it's damn well counter productive. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if i were you.

snort

Noob
You guys are way too damn sensitive. He didn't call you any offensive names nor personally disrespect you with that comment. You're a grown ass man and you let this little comment make you sad? If he put a smiley face at the end of his comment this thread would be non existent. Basically you're saying you play the game to please Boon and not for the community since you no longer want to post about the FGC because of what he said. Just tell'm you didn't appreciate his comment and move on, you don't have to go on strike because of it.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cerebro, an opinion isn't always a troll if that was directed at me. I was just saying everyone has an opinion even Ed.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
I feel like this behavior is common amongst everyone in the NRS community, especially online. I’m not too surprised by Ed Boon doing anything of this caliber for the sole fact that a lot of people are rude and unprofessional in this community. I think he should mind his business though, if I’m being honest. If you’re not going to moderate the disrespect within the community I don’t think you should moderate the casual debate.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
what the hell man? when was boon ever serious? he posts tweets in that manner all the time, why take it to heart? It makes zero sense for him to be serious in this post, ppl get fired for less and for a CEO it's damn well counter productive. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if i were you.
Exactly this^

I dont think it was meant to be taken seriously, maybe he just wanted to comment on it and it was the first thing that came into his mind.

Anyway we as a community don’t accomplish anything but giving him shit for such things.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Even if he was just joking, it still makes Pig look bad. People are like "OMG Pig just got reprimanded by Boon like an out of line child."
I really don't think it made Pig look bad at all. Also, considering the tweet got from Dragon, I'm starting to smell some plan coming into fruition, if you know what I mean.

FutileDede

True Empress
Hey you made a divisive post and got pushback it is expected. Dragon just won it and many feel like he didn't deserve it cause he did not face sonic. When I saw your post first thing that came to mind was can dragon just live. After further observation I see dragon have a friendly back and forth with sonic I feel a bit okay about it.
In general not everyone will agree with everything you say.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, Boon is a well known troll, and you not always can be sure if he serious or not about his god damn opinion about everything, so, maybe he just wanted to make a prank or just a bad joke with this public tweet comment ..... anyway, you should never feel intimitated to express your opinion and never shut the fuck up because someone told you so, so ..... try to just ignore Boon's opinion and just carry on with your own opinion about injustice 2 better champion player .... in resume, fuck off what Boons think about and keep going promoting hype to the FGC community !

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I didn’t see anything wrong with Pig did. The talk looked like it was fun & no one jumped out mad. Seemed like it was a fun discussion to me. Healthy competition too

Strange if you ask me.Nb4, yes I know Ed trolls from time to time.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Y’all can stop acting like Ed Boon was the one overreacting when young Brant over here just did his best 280 character or less impression of a baby running to his room kicking and screaming and crying about how he’ll never come out again after he got a light spanking from daddy.

Except instead of a spanking it was a polite request to please stop lolol.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Y’all can stop acting like Ed Boon was the one overreacting when young Brant over here just did his best 280 character or less impression of a baby running to his room kicking and screaming and crying about how he’ll never come out again after he got a light spanking from daddy.

Except instead of a spanking it was a polite request to please stop lolol.
This community wasn’t always this weak lol

the MK9 era was hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.