What's new

Question Netherrealm Playercard

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
Im not sure exactly what thread or forum to post this in but I was wondering if anyone had any information about if Netherrealm Developers still play MKX because in my whole year of playing, Ive only seen one. I will admit, I lost because I have a knack at losing against Smoke. Anyways, to sum it up, I really want that Netherrealm Icon and im not sure where and when to look for the Developers or if I should even go for it because who knows if they play. Overrall im hoping on of the Developers will reply and say "Yeah we do play" because it keeps me up at night knowing I lost my chance........... More than a 50/50

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
I play this game a few hours at a time on a daily basis and have never ran into a dev. Like wtf?

Somebody need to come get this work so I can earn my badge.
I met one on ranked months ago. Legend has it, they still roam ranked to this day

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Im not sure exactly what thread or forum to post this in but I was wondering if anyone had any information about if Netherrealm Developers still play MKX because in my whole year of playing, Ive only seen one.
Speaking on the first part of your post yes this seems like it is the correct area to post this (its MKX related, but if you are ever in doubt dont hesitate to ask the other staff/mod team or myself, just remember to always search before making a thread if doubtful).

As far as devs playing i know that @Decay still plays if im not mistaken.

Decay

King of the Bill
Speaking on the first part of your post yes this seems like it is the correct area to post this (its MKX related, but if you are ever in doubt dont hesitate to ask the other staff/mod team or myself, just remember to always search before making a thread if doubtful).

As far as devs playing i know that @Decay still plays if im not mistaken.
Yeah I play but those cards were before my time, and I don't have one. Like 16bit said, try to defeat Derek or Tyler. Tweet at them ;)!