Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Dr Fate

Votes: 28 16.9%

• Total voters

Wigy

There it is...
It seems you have not touch Adam for even a minute, MBDK is only plus at certain angles, f1 is a high... good to decent players won't let you get away with it.

DK is one of the best tools in the game, no doubt, have you noticed Dragon only dks like once or twice a match vs good players? wonder why?

Flash is not the only char I want normalized either. All we are asking is for one of his 50/50s that lead to 70-90% corner carry combos to be more punishable on block.
Again only one of two, letting him mix till he opens you up without consequences is brain dead.

Also Flash is not a "really weak here" type char, he's an overall good char, very little to no weaknesses.
You’ve clearly not played flash if you think he has 70-90% corner carry combos.

Dude black adams my secondary.

He is infamously easy as shit.

His dive kick is one the most stupid tools frame data wise in the game, angling it to be jailing isnt hard.

Flashes neutral and execution is what makes him not braindead like black adam.

The fact dragon plays adam says a lot, the guys insanely good but only plays potato characters

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
wat? FS doesn't need nerfs, his problems are the same pre/post patch. I don't think flash needs nerfs either.. Superman's lasers are annoying, but can be dealt with and worked around. They were even slowed down from i1
They are objectively not the same due to his 5f A2A

Cerbero

Always down for games.
You’ve clearly not played flash if you think he has 70-90% corner carry combos.

Dude black adams my secondary.

He is infamously easy as shit.

His dive kick is one the most stupid tools frame data wise in the game, angling it to be jailing isnt hard.

Flashes neutral and execution is what makes him not braindead like black adam.

The fact dragon plays adam says a lot, the guys insanely good but only plays potato characters
Execution has nothing to do with tier lists.

You sure he is your main?

Jbog

Noob
I think for the most part good players can deal with most of the cast. The only thing id like to see is getting every character armor for wake ups not just some. Wake up options on all new characters seem better than origional characters from injustice1

Jbog

Noob
As a whole the patch is improved the game ambiguous cross ups are done and really dealt with this being a zoners game

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Nobody should get nerfed. NRS has a terrible track record of completely annihilating the playability of their characters with poorly addressed nerfs. Instead, the top needs to be brought down just a notch and the bottom needs to be brought up just a notch.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Not to burst your bubble, but 700 damage on a 1250 health character is around 56%. Both you and the guy who made that video are wrong.
Do I really gotta go through matches and find one where top flash are landing 70% combos for you guys to believe me?

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Nobody should get nerfed. NRS has a terrible track record of completely annihilating the playability of their characters with poorly addressed nerfs. Instead, the top needs to be brought down just a notch and the bottom needs to be brought up just a notch.
They are doing well so far.

Wigy

There it is...
Do I really gotta go through matches and find one where top flash are landing 70% combos for you guys to believe me?
Its about 712 damage on superman for three bars. Not the video you posted though.

Still waiting on these 70-90% corner carry combos. You should tag honeybee too, i bet he’ll be interested

Last edited:

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I don't believe or disbelieve becauce I know next to nothing about flash combos. I'm just pointing out that your chosen evidence doesn't support your claims.

Though Wigy did mention a 712 combo on Superman for 3 bars, which would be about 68%.

Wigy

There it is...
Just to clarify i wouldnt care if they soft capped flash damage after about 400-500 he has incredible oki so it wouldnt hurt him too bad. It is reaaaally stupid in its current state, especially with some characters having dildo wakeups -though nrs has sorted that with the recent patch

That being said i’d like things addressed with varous characters if flash takes that hit.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
They are doing well so far.
Glad to hear they are improving in that department.
Though I'm dubious, all I hear is how broken the top tier are in this game.

I know one thing for sure: I'll only buy Injustice 2 at a heavy discount. It's not worth the full price for me after my experience with their last three games.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Not saying otherwise, just make his rushdown mix ups less brain dead.
Adam is top 3 while Flash is top 10 or outside, are you really asking for nerfs for a character that is worse than yours while saying your character is fine?
Stop!
Black Adam has amazing up-close game, great defense (good advancing normals, good AA), good zoning and counter zoning, amazing mobility, damage, safety. Hos only weakness is literally his bad wake-up.
His backdash is not the best but it's not that bad either and it's not that big of a deal for a character like him.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Glad to hear they are improving in that department.
Though I'm dubious, all I hear is how broken the top tier are in this game.

I know one thing for sure: I'll only buy Injustice 2 at a heavy discount. It's not worth the full price for me after my experience with their last three games.
No char in Inj2 is broken or OP.

Also this game is worth at least 100$. Such high quality fighter. Don't let the haters tell you otherwise.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Adam is top 3 while Flash is top 10 or outside, are you really asking for nerfs for a character that is worse than yours while saying your character is fine?
Stop!
Black Adam has amazing up-close game, great defense (good advancing normals, good AA), good zoning and counter zoning, amazing mobility, damage, safety. Hos only weakness is literally his bad wake-up.
His backdash is not the best but it's not that bad either and it's not that big of a deal for a character like him.
He has all that but none of it it's amazing.
He's top tier for sure, is he simple? yes! is he brain dead? hmmm

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Stop!
You talk like him not having a wakeup is not a big deal, with the recent patch making him an outlier and all.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
No char in Inj2 is broken or OP.

Also this game is worth at least 100$. Such high quality fighter. Don't let the haters tell you otherwise.
Sorry man, I don't trust nrs anymore.
Glad you like it. I'll get it on a Steam Sale.