What's new

Nerfing F3 would kill Johnny Cage

*God's Knee.
Typo corrected.

I'd rather reduce the hit advantage from his Eclipse Kick, if he has to be nerfed in the event the rest of the top 10 need to be.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
what the fuck who wants to nerf it? a big part of me hopes this patch isn't released because they will fuck the game...

another part says woohoo mk!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Except Johnny has the random advantage? Or am I thinking about someone else?

what the fuck who wants to nerf it? a big part of me hopes this patch isn't released because they will fuck the game...

another part says woohoo mk!
Perhaps it is due to the possibility that if the top characters are nerfed, Johnny Cage will have no losing match-ups or something of the sort?

I wouldn't be surprised if they fuck up the game, but hey, we'll get more life out of MK9 because people are starting to forget about it for some reason.
Except Johnny has the random advantage? Or am I thinking as bout someone else?
I don't recall JC having random advantage on anything.
Just mental block advantage from his standing 2 due to the low number of duration frames it has.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Theres like 15 chars that had random adv strings. That aside, random advantage only applies to jumping. Meaning if the random adv occurs you cannot jump out, it will seems as though the char is glued to the floor. That is all. This is also on crouch block only, too.

This has been stated many, many times. You can still poke or armor as normal and this "random advantage" has no affect.

Obviously it's a problem and the game would be better for these were fixed. It is definitely an over exaggerated problem though as you cannot even jump out of a well timed blocked F3 into F3 anyways regardless. It wouldn't really affect much.

zaf

professor
cage is not the problem

the problem is with the bugs in the game.

2 main bugs
-random advantage
-player 1 advantage

take away these two main issues and cage is not longer as annoying as he is now.
he is a really good character and this will barely effect him as a whole.
what this will do is make counter poking and jumping out a lot easier

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
cage is not the problem

the problem is with the bugs in the game.

2 main bugs
-random advantage
-player 1 advantage

take away these two main issues and cage is not longer as annoying as he is now.
he is a really good character and this will barely effect him as a whole.
what this will do is make counter poking a lot easier.

Random advantage doesn't effect poking. It only effects trying to jump out.