What's new

Question - Cybernetic Needing some help to up my game

prd689

Kano for President 2020
I've played quite a few matches with Kano long before I really understood what all of the frame data meant. Now I'm trying to actually set up my game around that after watching a lot of great videos on here. The problem I run into, is that I have no idea how to practice it. Combos, not a problem. It's just the general character play style.

I practice different setups and stuff but when I get into actual games I freeze or freak out and mess up a ton.

Any tips on how to be more efficient in cyber Kano practice would be much appreciated.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
If your problem is freezing up in game, then you just need to play more games. I find a good way to not freeze up is to think analytically during the game.

Don't look at the life bars and take note when certain things happen like wakeup, backdash, reversal, jump in etc. Then guess what your opponent will do in that next situation.

Hope that helps.

prd689

Kano for President 2020
If your problem is freezing up in game, then you just need to play more games. I find a good way to not freeze up is to think analytically during the game.

Don't look at the life bars and take note when certain things happen like wakeup, backdash, reversal, jump in etc. Then guess what your opponent will do in that next situation.

Hope that helps.
That's good advice. I have been kind of playing lately with a goal in mind like; try to anti air cross overs... Things like that. But I probably pay too much attention to winning without critique of play, rather than losing but learning in every match.

Thanks.