What's new

Question Need Testers

smile

Noob
I am making a chart of who can punish Lobo's space hook at jump range and max. range. However, I do not have a (reliable) training partner to test MB reversals. If anyone can test this pm me and I'll send you the chart I have right now so you can finish it (it is a simple yes/no chart nothing too fancy). Fun Fact: So far the only things that I have found that can punish a max range space hook is superman and cyborg's supers.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
If Corps Charge can't punish, nothing else will. That is the go to special move to test. The only other attack I can think of would be Lantern's Might at 10 frame start up. If those two can't punish, nothing else could I would think.

smile

Noob
Corps Charge can be blocked if space hook is done at max range, also if done at max range lantern's might will whiff and you can punish with the charge.

smile

Noob
If you guys want I can just post the chart I have now, but keep in mind it isn't finished so it may have inaccuracies.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Sorry can you break it down for me in the simplest way possible lol I dont understand are you referring to, the maximum range of his space hook or full screen?

BTW space hook or low space hook?

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Not sure what you need to test, though. Based on the frame data, its gonna be a short list. The move has to have the speed and the distance to punish Space Hook. Start with Corps Charge and work from there. How are you unable to test these set ups? What do you think we can do different that you can't?

smile

Noob
Sorry can you break it down for me in the simplest way possible lol I dont understand are you referring to, the maximum range of his space hook or full screen?

BTW space hook or low space hook?
max range of his space hook and I am only referring to space hook. I would be willing to make a low space hook chart as well

smile

Noob
Not sure what you need to test, though. Based on the frame data, its gonna be a short list. The move has to have the speed and the distance to punish Space Hook. Start with Corps Charge and work from there. How are you unable to test these set ups? What do you think we can do different that you can't?
I am unable to test the meter burn version of special moves on reversal
edit - I also need to test an opponent dashing in and trying to combo after blocking a space hook.