What's new

Need Practice

Sup everyone, some of you may remember me from the MK9 days and even from MKX. Back then, I used to play a lot and I attended tournaments. Recently, I have not been playing much so I am trash but I would like to run some sets with some tournament level players. I recently played in the WOTG series and I got slaughtered so I need to get my skills back LOL

If you are down to run some sets, hit me up and leave your PSN name so that we can train.

My PSN is JIMMY_VONVITTI

I also wanted to add that I am proud of my boy @SylverRye. Me and him used to play MK9 often back in the day. We would go back and forth and I could tell that he was a great player even back then. I am glad that he is a top player now.

Yo SylverRye, I would like to run some sets with you too homie!

Let's take a trip back down memory lane lol:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sup everyone, some of you may remember me from the MK9 days and even from MKX. Back then, I used to play a lot and I attended tournaments. Recently, I have not been playing much so I am trash but I would like to run some sets with some tournament level players. I recently played in the WOTG series and I got slaughtered so I need to get my skills back LOL

If you are down to run some sets, hit me up and leave your PSN name so that we can train.

My PSN is JIMMY_VONVITTI

I also wanted to add that I am proud of my boy @SylverRye. Me and him used to play MK9 often back in the day. We would go back and forth and I could tell that he was a great player even back then. I am glad that he is a top player now.

Yo SylverRye, I would like to run some sets with you too homie!

Let's take a trip back down memory lane lol:

Whats up maaaaan! Welcome back! They call me JBeezYBabY aka Uncle JBeezY kinda new to the scene as well. Not too many tournament players post here unfortunately, but im pretty sure you can find somebody to game with :)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I remember you. Your username is memorable.

My PSN ID is: braindead113

I live in EU though and connection to Atl would be quite trash I'd imagine but if you see me online and wanna try it just hmu.