What's new

Question - Ermac Need People to play on Xbox

WhiteOut

Noob
I'm a Mystic main (rip after balance patch), although I have multiple characters. Xbox One MKX is pretty much dead compared to PSN. I need good players to play against so I can level up my play. I'm pretty decent, although my record doesn't show it since this is my first fighting game and I used to do random select all the time. My GT is xWHITExOUTx88 .

EDIT: I will add all of you when I can, if you haven't added me already. Thanks for the responses!

Last edited:

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Xbox mkx wouldn't be as unpopulated if they would have fixed that glitch where a lot of people couldn't even of played. I think that's what kept me from liking this game a lot honestly.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I am kinda drifting away from the game unless the new patch brings something exciting, but I will play if you want sometime. Just add me.

GT: x Tee Jay o

Dayvon

Noob
It's sucks to see everyone on PS4 and all the online tournaments they have. Xbox gets no love. Only esl for the first season
I'm definitely going to buy a PS4 for Injustice 2

I have a feeling this kind of thinking is going to change in the next year. I actually started out with the PS4 and I was not feeling it at all. The PS4 OS makes me want to throw up and PSN is flat out garbage compared to Live, but anyway....

MKX is still loaded with people on the XBox One if you play during USA hours.
But its still the better console to go, even the new xbox one is like 5% better than the old one, after tests with doom and some other games, Ps4 is still ahead.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
But its still the better console to go, even the new xbox one is like 5% better than the old one, after tests with doom and some other games, Ps4 is still ahead.
Whether one console is better than the other is subject to the individual and their circles. The PS4 has better definition, but it is hardly a big deal when considering what the XBox One has become. Cortana support, backward compatiblity, big exclusives coming in the next year...this is not the day one console that the Sony diehard fanboys like to make it out to be.

I believe the second half of this generation will be Microsofts(or Nintendo?). But who knows, and I honestly do not care since I own both. I stick with the Xbox One because I prefer the online experience. And personally, there is not a single PS4 exclusive that interests me other than Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us, which I own.

Whether one console is better than the other is subject to the individual and their circles. The PS4 has better definition, but it is hardly a big deal when considering what the XBox One has become. Cortana support, backward compatiblity, big exclusives coming in the next year...this is not the day one console that the Sony diehard fanboys like to make it out to be.

I believe the second half of this generation will be Microsofts(or Nintendo?). But who knows, and I honestly do not care since I own both. I stick with the Xbox One because I prefer the online experience. And personally, there is not a single PS4 exclusive that interests me other than Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us, which I own.
Yes, I get that, Xbox one is ok if you like the exclusives they have, for 3rd party games its just better to play on ps4, it has more players, better pad for fighters, better hardware to run the games.

I already added you.

My GT: B0SS SAVAGE

Just msg me and we could play a few games. I definitely need to work on my mystic game.

Add me if you would like, Ive got a group of ppl I do 1v1/KoTH/5v5 with often. I'm pretty much on nightly.

Gt: Zombie 2 Scoops

I use Jacquie (shotgun)
Leatherface (killer)
Kenshi (kenjitsu)