What's new

Need help with online Jax

hey guys i need some help i am losing to some completely noobs that cannot pull one combo,only spamming like noobs,what some main things i must know,i am big fan of jax and tyrant,why good players us down+4 its only 1-2% dmg ?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
hey guys i need some help i am losing to some completely noobs that cannot pull one combo,only spamming like noobs,what some main things i must know,i am big fan of jax and tyrant,why good players us down+4 its only 1-2% dmg ?
On hit it's +12 which allows Jax to pressure the opponent with f4, and on block it's neutral so you aren't getting punished.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Stop falling for the same things. Space yourself better. And I don't get why people think "combos" make you pro. Jax doesn't really have any midscreen combos unless he gets an anti air jab, or a raw ground pound.

i agree man,everyone can learn combos,but i need some main things for online like,dash block dash block,i didnt know for that thing until i saw that good players use those,can u tell me some main things for online and jax thins ? f3 overhead is good ?

Umm, don't try to emulate the players, learn why they're dashing or doing certain things, it's for a reason, and each situation/player is different.

i have about 120 ping because i am on internet through wireless,i think ill need a cable,lower ping better gameplay,but i cant beat spammers they dont know what they are doing they just hit me everytime,my main problem is when to block

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
i have about 120 ping because i am on internet through wireless,i think ill need a cable,lower ping better gameplay,but i cant beat spammers they dont know what they are doing they just hit me everytime,my main problem is when to block
Try ducking without blocking

i didnt mean anything bad guys,i just hate spammers but win is win i agree with that ...when to use d3 and when d4? Tomorrow i am getting cable for internet and i am going to practice jax,is it better to practice on training or online ? thanks in advance for advices boys

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Just practice dash up f4xelbow

From here you can just space (with your dash blocking) if they whiff anything then do dash up f4xelbow into EX ground pound if you have meter for a combo.
With jax you really have to read your opponent. Stay right in or outside sweep range and scout jump ins. Jaxs AA jab leads to big meterless damage or even oki mixups. Jumping in is usually dangerous but jax has jumpkickxair throw which will beat many AA jabs (online x2). Airthrow leaves your opponent at perfect mid ground pound range. Gp is unblockable and will catch scrubs who cant wakeup properly. If they catch on and move or jump then dash cancel your gp and go for ground attacks or even jump kickxair tjrow to reset the situation.
If you think jax has no combos then check out his corner game.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
how to beat johny cage with jax and mileena
Johnny is his worst matchup maybe it will be tough. His low hitbox ducks under f4(1) so you need to use f4xfireball to connect on crouch block. Jc matchup is all footsies because you lose up close in the frame game.
Just turtle mil, all her special moves are punishable on block

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Just practice dash up F4xxElbow.
Do NOT do this. I specifically look for this to AA it with Cage... If you do this vs Johnny Cage you will be D1 AA for about 25% into a reset.

Johnny is his worst matchup maybe it will be tough. His low hitbox ducks under f4(1) so you need to use f4xfireball to connect on crouch block
Dont do this either because the projectile wiffs and Cage gets a free D3... this is another thing I look for lol.

Your best bet with Jax vs Cage is to land hard knockdowns and set up the Oki game with GP cancels because it forces Cage to use his unsafe wakeups... a wake up Shadow kick will wiff so you get a full punish, a wake up flip kick can be AA'd if you cancel GP, and lol at a wake up NP....

This is a very tough MU for Jax and one of my favorites to play as Cage because it takes what Jax should be good at and turns it against him.

Johnny is his worst matchup maybe it will be tough. His low hitbox ducks under f4(1) so you need to use f4xfireball to connect on crouch block. Jc matchup is all footsies because you lose up close in the frame game.
Just turtle mil, all her special moves are punishable on block
hmm what about when i am playing against smoke ,and he is doing his main string combo on block after he finish he jumps over me and try that again,i cant punish him after that string? only thing i found i can do is NJP and jab him,but if he know i will do that he will just jump and teleport punch me,what do u mean by AA jab?

Do NOT do this. I specifically look for this to AA it with Cage... If you do this vs Johnny Cage you will be D1 AA for about 25% into a reset.

Dont do this either because the projectile wiffs and Cage gets a free D3... this is another thing I look for lol.

Your best bet with Jax vs Cage is to land hard knockdowns and set up the Oki game with GP cancels because it forces Cage to use his unsafe wakeups... a wake up Shadow kick will wiff so you get a full punish, a wake up flip kick can be AA'd if you cancel GP, and lol at a wake up NP....

This is a very tough MU for Jax and one of my favorites to play as Cage because it takes what Jax should be good at and turns it against him.
what is oki game?