What's new

Need a little help with inputs

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I've seen a lot of players doing things like b1 d1 d2 grab, or b1 d1 grab. I haven't been able to pull off the grab after d2. I can get it probably 70% of the time off b1 d1, but for whatever reason it won't happen after d2. I'm doing the standard d2 bf3 as usual, I also play on a stick. Any tips?

Rev_

Bane Squad
Do you have release check off? Its a simple problem and that is probably the issue, check that.

Reactions: Art

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Yeah man, i would give more tips but great one pretty much explained it best. Just do that and be fast, you'll get it down eventually
Thanks man, btw is there any footage of you? I know you're a really respected bane, and I want to compare and contrast, see what I should do differently.

Art

Grave_Intent
for a long time I was annoyed by the command grab inputs in Injustice, but after I practiced the D,B,F motion it kicked in. Just hit the lab for a few hours a day and you'll get it.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
for a long time I was annoyed by the command grab inputs in Injustice, but after I practiced the D,B,F motion it kicked in. Just hit the lab for a few hours a day and you'll get it.
No I've been used to the inputs forever. Plus stick makes it easier. The sequence is b1 d1 d2 grab. The grab hasn't been coming after the d2. That was the problem lol

Art

Grave_Intent
No I've been used to the inputs forever. Plus stick makes it easier. The sequence is b1 d1 d2 grab. The grab hasn't been coming after the d2. That was the problem lol
Maybe you need to go Neutral after the D2? Not sure but I play on stick as well and have no problem.

Reactions: Kyu

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I have the D2 cancels down when I start from standing, but if I do it from a crouch block it doesn't come out at all. I'm guessing it's like MK where you have to buffer your down poke from a standing position.