What's new

Guide - Necromancer Necromancer - Tech, Combos, Strat.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
This is a Necromancer Thread all tech and Strat along with combos will be posted here.

Combos :
••F4 starters (Midscreen)
•F4, BF2
•F4, DF4(MB), NJP, JIP(1), F224, BF3/DF4
•F4, DF4(MB), NJP/ JK, run xx, D2, F224, BF3/DF4
•F4,DF4(MB), NJP, 22, BF3/DF4
••F4 starters (corner)
•F4, DB2(MB after 2nd spark) NJP/ JK, JIP2, 112, BF3/DF4/BF1
•F4, DF4(MB), NJP, JIP(1), JK, 112, DF4/BF3

••B3 starters (Midscreen)
•B3, F22, DF4(MB), dash, NJP, F224, BF3
•B3,F22, DF4(MB), run xx, D2
••B3 starter (Corner)
•B3,B3, D1, 11, D1, BF3
•B3, B3, D1, 112, DF4(MB), NJP, F224, BF3
•B3, F224, DF4(MB), NJP, 112, BF3/DF4

••112 starters (Midscreen)
•112, DB2(MB), dash, NJP, walk forward, s4, BF3
•112, DB2(MB), run xx, D2, F224, BF3/DF4
•112, DF4(MB), NJP, JIP(1), F224, BF3
••112 starters (Corner)
•112, DF4(MB), NJP, 22, BF3/DF4/BF2/BF1
•112, DF4(MB), NJP, JIP(2), F3, BF3/DF4

••312 starters (Corner)
312, BF1(MB) 112, DF4(MB), NJP, 112, BF3/DF4

••TECH
•After a DF4 you get (1) free BF2
•F22 and D4 are best pokes
•BF2(MB) hard knockdown
•Hell Sparks, Flick, Zoning tools
A (MB)DF4(summoned friend) grants a free judgement fist Unbreakable 15%

••Strategy

@PIG_OF_THE_HUT
@WOUNDCOWBOY
@oaoo94
@RM_NINfan101
@ArmedCalf
@DEZDA1
Share tech for Necromancer
If I forgot anyone please tag them also

Last edited:

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I
DF4 has more damage. So.. were there really no changes to Necro in the beta.... :(
I haven't been able to play the beta (Lack of code) but I don't think he got anything huge. Maybe some minor tweaks. But I enjoyed playing him again. I went like 5-1 in ranked last night.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
You can do a jump in kick instead of the jump in punch it does more damage,
F4 or 112 df4Ex NJP jik, f224 bf3

And yes this works mid screen

MrProfDrPepper

I well differently add those combos in the OP thank you
I also got a couple really nice curve combos I can post later when I'm awake enough to remember them lol, I spent a lot of time in the lab looking for optimal damage combos and ones that would give the best set ups, i was a lab monster with this variation lol

Last edited:

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I also got a couple really nice curve combos I can post later when I'm awake enough to remember them lol, I spent a lot of time in the lab looking for optimal damage combos and ones that would give the best set ups, u was a lab monster with this variation lol
I was man I loved the variation pre release I had put work in on it. And guys videos are also accepted in this thread any thing related to Necromancer is relevant. If any of you want to lab or run a couple of matches you can add me PoTenT-xN00B

MrProfDrPepper

I was man I loved the variation pre release I had put work in on it. And guys videos are also accepted in this thread any thing related to Necromancer is relevant. If any of you want to lab or run a couple of matches you can add me PoTenT-xN00B
Yeah I can't pay videos unfortunately because I won't be home for another week. But I do know that when I labbed this about v2 months back I had the most optimal combos since I looked in all the threads and they didn't do as much as mine #feelingmyselfsohardrightnow

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Yeah I can't pay videos unfortunately because I won't be home for another week. But I do know that when I labbed this about v2 months back I had the most optimal combos since I looked in all the threads and they didn't do as much as mine #feelingmyselfsohardrightnow
Lol we need more mains for Necromancer! He is a pretty solid character with nice tools. We need DF4 to be a low! Kappa ! And The full F4 string it would be a better fit since he has the skeleton hands.

MrProfDrPepper

Lol we need more mains for Necromancer! He is a pretty solid character with nice tools. We need DF4 to be a low! Kappa ! And The full F4 string it would be a better fit since he has the skeleton hands.
The thing is I have him as one of my characters but I keep forgetting about him lol, he is really fun, but is overshadowed by lasher takeda for me

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
He gets overshadowed by dvorah for me. Due to her being so quick. But damn her highs kill it. So I need shinnok F22 and F4 to play footsies.

CL_ZBFD

Sr Saurio
I agree.. I like playing zoning and main Shinnok.. but it's just sooo hard w Necro. It'd be good to have the f41d2 string... or at least the f41, to make hitconfirmable the df4ex. That way he'd have an easier time up close. Right now playing upclose is way too yolo and going for f4, db2 eats my meter..

Though BS zoning is better it's less swaggy... wtf is that inny teeny pistol...

MrProfDrPepper

I agree.. I like playing zoning and main Shinnok.. but it's just sooo hard w Necro. It'd be good to have the f41d2 string... or at least the f41, to make hitconfirmable the df4ex. That way he'd have an easier time up close. Right now playing upclose is way too yolo and going for f4, db2 eats my meter..

Though BS zoning is better it's less swaggy... wtf is that inny teeny pistol...
I think you mean the butter gun

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Lol the phew phew gun? Yeah the F41D2 and a low DF4 would make him 2nd best prolly still worst but atleast he'd have options

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
F4~Flick.
You know that regular flick is -8 on block... Which is a fairly easy punish for most of the cast. You'd have to ex to just be +2... Which if it hits it's a hard knockdown so you wasted a bar to either be barely past neutral block advantage. Or hard knockdown with no true damage coming from it. It is not a mixup considering most people block low in anticipation of a (7F) low because a (18F) overhead is reactable to. So it's not a good option of the low... On block you should confirm hell sparks to stay safe (+14) or on hit DF4 for combo potential and a hard knockdown ended.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
You know that regular flick is -8 on block... Which is a fairly easy punish for most of the cast. You'd have to ex to just be +2... Which if it hits it's a hard knockdown so you wasted a bar to either be barely past neutral block advantage. Or hard knockdown with no true damage coming from it. It is not a mixup considering most people block low in anticipation of a (7F) low because a (18F) overhead is reactable to. So it's not a good option of the low... On block you should confirm hell sparks to stay safe (+14) or on hit DF4 for combo potential and a hard knockdown ended.
Yo you asked for combos and tech, I gave you combos and tech. Appreciate, fool.