What's new

Naruto Generations???

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
So do you guys think this looks like an exceptional fighting game? From a few video's I've watched it looks really fast pased and fun.

So leave your opinion on the game from what you've seen or played if you have it.

Thanks.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Naruto Generations tbh is a poorly made game. Im just so shocked b/c I usually enjoy the naruto games and this new one just isnt good at all.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Naruto Generations tbh is a poorly made game. Im just so shocked b/c I usually enjoy the naruto games and this new one just isnt good at all.
Why didn't you like this one? So were the other ones good for multiplayer as well or did you just like the stroy and campaign gameplay?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
ok here are the problems of the game

Story
The story consists of long text boxes that narrate the story for the player and at the end of each box is a fight the player must beat to advance in the story. Thats it! theres no adventure concept the old story modes used to have. its all gone. Naruto story starts from ep 1 till about the pain saga and takes 20 min to complete. Had a customer come in a trade in the game b/c he beat it in an hr.

MULTIPLAYER
Heres my issue with he multiplayer. Now I love naruto games and my fav one is Naruto : Narutimate Accel 2 (a.k.a Naruto ultimate ninja 5 [which never came to the U.S.]) but this game is literally ABUSEABLE!!!

In previous iterations of the naruto games if you were being comboed you would sacrifice a nice chunk of chakra in order to use a substitution jutsu. If you ran out of meter youd have to gain it back by finding the time to perfectly space yourself from your opponent and charge your chakra.

In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations they replaced this concept with a Substitution jutsu meter. Your given 5 bars in this meter gauge and use l2 to activate the sub jutsu. no longer does it require you to hit l2 and r2 at the right times to do it. Its all one button now to cater to casuals.

After all 5 are depleted you have to wait around 15-20 secs to gain it back. TBH this is kinda fast to get back 5 sub jutsus. Being that this is the case allows for you to rarely get hit with a combo by ur opponent.

Match starts:

Opponent hits u, sub jutsu, hit your opponent, he sub jutsu, rinse repeat till your out of meter, spam assists till ur meter is back.

That is literally how abusable it is now. It became an assist fighter....I think that this change in gameplay has destroyed its competitive level of gameplay (if theres even one for Naruto games) NUNS2 had the awakening modes which broke the game but this new sub jutsu meter takes the cake at breaking this game. It makes NUNS2 look fair.

This is another reason 3 customer traded in the game already. Those 3 customers were people I played NUNS 2 with and we were pretty damn good at it to.

Id personally stay away from this game.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
ok here are the problems of the game

Story
The story consists of long text boxes that narrate the story for the player and at the end of each box is a fight the player must beat to advance in the story. Thats it! theres no adventure concept the old story modes used to have. its all gone. Naruto story starts from ep 1 till about the pain saga and takes 20 min to complete. Had a customer come in a trade in the game b/c he beat it in an hr.

MULTIPLAYER
Heres my issue with he multiplayer. Now I love naruto games and my fav one is Naruto : Narutimate Accel 2 (a.k.a Naruto ultimate ninja 5 [which never came to the U.S.]) but this game is literally ABUSEABLE!!!

In previous iterations of the naruto games if you were being comboed you would sacrifice a nice chunk of chakra in order to use a substitution jutsu. If you ran out of meter youd have to gain it back by finding the time to perfectly space yourself from your opponent and charge your chakra.

In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations they replaced this concept with a Substitution jutsu meter. Your given 5 bars in this meter gauge and use l2 to activate the sub jutsu. no longer does it require you to hit l2 and r2 at the right times to do it. Its all one button now to cater to casuals.

After all 5 are depleted you have to wait around 15-20 secs to gain it back. TBH this is kinda fast to get back 5 sub jutsus. Being that this is the case allows for you to rarely get hit with a combo by ur opponent.

Match starts:

Opponent hits u, sub jutsu, hit your opponent, he sub jutsu, rinse repeat till your out of meter, spam assists till ur meter is back.

That is literally how abusable it is now. It became an assist fighter....I think that this change in gameplay has destroyed its competitive level of gameplay (if theres even one for Naruto games) NUNS2 had the awakening modes which broke the game but this new sub jutsu meter takes the cake at breaking this game. It makes NUNS2 look fair.

This is another reason 3 customer traded in the game already. Those 3 customers were people I played NUNS 2 with and we were pretty damn good at it to.

Id personally stay away from this game.
Your right that does sound like shit. Sigh. I wish that game didn't suck :(

Heard Deidara and Itachi were top tier.
Well they better be. It only makes since.

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
I don't like the substitution meter. Makes the game less fun for me.

My friends get really into it, and play all the time to see who's the best. They even have their own hierachy.