What's new

Name Your Main's Kustom Variation

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
2019/04/08 0930 Day 8 with no MK11. The situation has gone to the extreme… Some of the fellow enthusiasts have taken to naming imaginary sets of clothing for their favorite kombatants… The puns are particularly concerning. I’m… I’m not sure how much longer we will be safe. Hopefully we get some news this week… Some form of assistance. Relief, really… Things are dire… I... I don’t know if I can handle another Kano Aussie joke name…

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
2019/04/08 0930 Day 8 with no MK11. The situation has gone to the extreme… Some of the fellow enthusiasts have taken to naming imaginary sets of clothing for their favorite kombatants… The puns are particularly concerning. I’m… I’m not sure how much longer we will be safe. Hopefully we get some news this week… Some form of assistance. Relief, really… Things are dire… I... I don’t know if I can handle another Kano Aussie joke name…
Put some shrimp on the barbay!

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
My Skarlet will have either the 'Trixie Mattel' variation or Alyssa's Secret

I'm probably gonna kustomize everyone and make it a pun about RuPaul's Drag Race

Too sad Quan Chi won't be in so I can't make a Sasha Velour variation

I've read the whole thread again, there are many funny variation names but most of them are too long. I had not enough space to type my variations during the beta. I hope they'll change that on the release build.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I've read the whole thread again, there are many funny variation names but most of them are too long. I had not enough space to type my variations during the beta. I hope they'll change that on the release build.
Yeah, I noticed that if you don't use spaces you can write more, but still. We'll have to shorten them a lot.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Kollector
Arms Race
Klepto
MTX Merchant

Erron Black
Merc with a Mouth
Warm Gun
Grassy Knoll

Shao Kahn
MC Hammer
Stop, Hammer Time
I<3Sledgey

Shang Tsung
Soul Stealer
Souless
Soul Survivor

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Because of the character limit, I think I'll try these:

ChewGumNKickAss
GumNNutKicks

I was able to make use NRSAddCassie in the beta and that's 12 characters, all of these are just a couple above.

Sub-Zero:
-King Kold
-White album
-Ice Dash
-Lin Kuei OG
-Axe and Wax
-Ex-Tundra
-RIP Klone

Liu Kang:
-Blaze Boi
-F-Raiden
-OG Monk