Before you guys even type it, I know I did too many neutral jump punches. Besides that, I think I did pretty good. As always, any advice is much appreciated.
I actually never thought of summoning drones while waiting for the bomb to explode. I just kind of keep my guard up to see what they do in that position.Great job, up against PL no less. I'll throw in some critiques for the heck of it.
- Zoning game was on point. Consider summoning drones while the opponent is full screen, waiting for bombs to explode.
- MB Ice Beam is an instant full screen check, don't be afraid to use your meter here.
- This same concept applies to F2 at mid ranges. It's a free +2 at CSZ's best neutral range. Combine this with the meaty, safe f34 for good effect.
- BnB combos could use some attention. Often times, an NJP or other follow up was possible. Rounds went on longer than needed to due to damage left on the table.
- Finish those 111 strings more often than not for the +2 adv, then disrupt cadence with 111 > throw later on.
- PL was jumping in a healthy amount. Sit at that awkward range to bait it, then punish with b2.
- Work on creative mobility. It's an asset and nothing should save the opponent from a combo post ice ball trade.
If you'd like to, I'd be happy to go over this and any other match footage more in depth. I think this is fine for now though.
Today i'm seeing many videos here of quality gameplay, which is awesome, people should do more of this instead of focusing on tier lists and other same old discussions.
You mean just repost it later on?