What's new

Video/Tutorial My updated Black Adam Combos

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Hey guys, a lot of people on my stream, have been asking me to teach them how to play black adam, and what are his most viable combos, this is just a teeny tiny video of his updated combos that i find most viable and use on a daily basis...
nothing crazy, just all the stuff i use, -for people that want to pick him up now... for whatever reason... lol

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
It's been patched for him so yeah it'll do 0%.

However @Clark Luthor it might be a good set up to throw another bomb down after they get launched. You get hella hit adv off those so you might get an unblockable set-up.

Anyone experiment with this?
@AK Smarrgasm
@usbigboy
His best bomb set up usually is b23 11trait 22b1 ex cloud throw out bomb far or mid into lightning bolt which can push them into bomb or dive kick into bomb

Error

DF2+R2
hmmm, you'd have to show meh what you mean exactly, that be sweet though
Set bomb
Push block
Scaled bomb launches
Set new bomb

I think depending on when you push block you can instead force them to block the bomb for advantage/a mix up.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Set bomb
Push block
Scaled bomb launches
Set new bomb

I think depending on when you push block you can instead force them to block the bomb for advantage/a mix up.
So if you pb and they get hit throw another bomb immediately?

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
So if you pb and they get hit throw another bomb immediately?
I think that's the idea. Like, while they're launched- throw a regular bomb right behind them and starting walking in for pressure. They may tech roll right into the second bomb after being hit by the first bomb. Then you'd be close enough to start offense after the second bomb, if they're hit.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I think that's the idea. Like, while they're launched- throw a regular bomb right behind them and starting walking in for pressure. They may tech roll right into the second bomb after being hit by the first bomb. Then you'd be close enough to start offense after the second bomb, if they're hit.
I would need to test this with someone online

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Nvm, I re read this and Got confused to all hell again, . Someone would need to show me visually show me

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
these were awesome. Is 22 b1 j1 easier to confirm that j2? I have a hard time connecting that.
Some characters- yes. Regardless, it is one of his hardest confirms. IMO
For me, I can always get the 22b1-j2-dive kick on DS, GL, Supes. But other characters, like Shazam, Aqua, Catwoman, I sometimes adjust to j1 instead.
I feel you can use J2 on everybody, you'll just have to throw certain characters in Training Mode in order to get the best approach. I know that can be a lot of work, :/, but the 45-46% meterless pay off is worth it.
I have certain characters (the ones mentioned above) I always play against with training partners so that's how I approach this combo. Just throw it into training mode before I meet up with them, lol.

In the corner though- 22b1-j1 and j2 are easy mode. Use B2xtrait-22b1-nj3-Far boot stomp-11-Black Magic-B23U(2 or 1+3 ender). The NJ3 must be hit early, though, for the boot stomp confirm. Practice it. Also, you can start the combo with 11xtrait, 22xtrait, just raw 22b1- whatever. B2xtrait gives the most damage. You get 51% meterless with the B2xtrait starter and U1+3 ender, in the corner.