What's new

My Top 5 Hates as a Kano player

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
S'ok mang. It happens.

To stay on topic, I'll second Stryker shutting Kano down at range. And looking at the frame data
He may have the upperhand upclose as well. IMO, It boils down to who can mixup better and
with Kano's B2 being as slow as a sloth with a hangover, Im inclined to give the matchup to Stryker.

Sir, I see your low tier, and raise you a low tier!
But at least we're not Jade : )

- - - - - - -
Sgt Reed 24
"He needs it"

So this is a match up thread?

My top Kano Hates Are.

5. Up ball is too tempting in preasure! must choke , but.. CANT!!
4. Air Ball on a Dpad is just Rage sauce, just apply salt and you got a dissaster of a match
3. CROSS UP PRESSURE!!!!!!!!
2. one over head attack thats never safe
1. 3 3 dear god 3 3 has to be the worst imput combo in the entire game. when im putting up pressure and I bust out 33 instead of F3 I just watch poor kano in his million day recovery with fear in his eye knowing that someone is about to give him a future apointment to get new cybor asshole to replace the old one that got torn up -.- why 3 3 WHY!

In no certain order:
- Stryker a full screen away (if they know their head from their ass)
- whiffing dash 212 bc of online -_-
- crybabys who assume im a scrub when they choose to get zoned (really jax? really?)
- whiffing juggles online only to get an uppercut for a punish instead of real damage
- Kitana unmasked alt *shudder*
I laughed my ass off when i read this post. lol. I always swear a pledge of fisticuffs with every jax i fight being the fact that i don't like throwing shit with kano, he seems more of a "lets do this the man's way" character and the fact that i don't really fight jaxs anyways (even though he's a good counter for kano). Yall have stryker trouble? when i do see one, i easily outzone them, remember: stryker can't go full screen barrel roll without ex in which he only has three bars of -_-. Normal barrel roll justs puts them in a position for an ass woopin. They should patch the whiffing juggles crap, kano's juggles can be whiffed way too easily.