What's new

My Time at Summer Jam with Video

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I had a great time going to Summer Jam while showcasing my quan as I used him the whole tournament. Rights to the stream go to kombatnetwork run by Shock summoning and pherleece at Summer Jam. My first match was against a very good jax player named Jupiter. I was able to pull off the win 2-1. He ended up getting 9th. This match was off stream so there is no archive.

My next match was on stream against ShadowBeatz with commentators jamessmk and PimpUigi

ShadowBeatz ended up getting 9th. I was very exited after that win, because that ment that one more win would put me in top 8. Then I had to play SwiftTomHanks on stream a little while after with commentators Pherleece and HGTV Ermacio If I pulled off the win I was going to be in top 8 winners.

SwiftTomHanks ended up getting 2nd. After a really close match and a disappointing loss to a top player I needed to get focused for my next match. I had already unplugged my controller and was getting up when I was told that I was playing on stream right after against 7l with Pherleece kinda commentating.

7l ended up getting 4th. I do not blame my loss on this as 7l is a great player and out played me, but I found it a bit unfair that I had to play twice in a row on stream with no time to gather my thoughts. Nonetheless I had a great time at SJ as I finished 9th place just off of top 8. I will definitely aim for a better result at my next tournament. Thank you to all of the people who have supported me.

CRUM

Noob
I had a great time going to Summer Jam while showcasing my quan as I used him the whole tournament. Rights to the stream go to kombatnetwork run by Shock summoning and pherleece at Summer Jam. My first match was against a very good jax player named Jupiter. I was able to pull off the win 2-1. He ended up getting 9th. This match was off stream so there is no archive.

My next match was on stream against ShadowBeatz with commentators jamessmk and PimpUigi

ShadowBeatz ended up getting 9th. I was very exited after that win, because that ment that one more win would put me in top 8. Then I had to play SwiftTomHanks on stream a little while after with commentators Pherleece and @hgtv aquarium If I pulled off the win I was going to be in top 8 winners.

SwiftTomHanks ended up getting 2nd. After a really close match and a disappointing loss to a top player I needed to get focused for my next match. I had already unplugged my controller and was getting up when I was told that I was playing on stream right after against 7l with Pherleece kinda commentating.

7l ended up getting 4th. I do not blame my loss on this as 7l is a great player and out played me, but I found it a bit unfair that I had to play twice in a row on stream with no time to gather my thoughts. Nonetheless I had a great time at SJ as I finished 9th place just off of top 8. I will definitely aim for a better result at my next tournament. Thank you to all of the people who have supported me.
were you the guy with the Woolay hat?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Well done, Mr. Flash & friends. Great fights. It's awesome to see how everyone's evolving.

All I can say is the reckless meter-burning machine in me would've liked to see more convoluted Rune Traps and resets, but that's just me. Awesome stuff nonetheless.

Never sleep on Quan.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
not to be picky, but you're selling yourself short by not building more meter during trances. I can understand why you'd only go with a trance followed by another online, but offline you should really throw a whiffed rune in there :p

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
not to be picky, but you're selling yourself short by not building more meter during trances. I can understand why you'd only go with a trance followed by another online, but offline you should really throw a whiffed rune in there :p
I know I normally get my max meter, but I had tournament nerves so my thoughts were "I don't wanna drop this combo just for a little more meter building."

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Where are these videos at? I can't go to them at work and want to check them out later.

Edit: Wait I lied, nvm.