What's new

My thoughts on the krypt

I think the new one is gonna be like A mini konquest mode similar to MKX’s krypt but with controls like Armageddon’s konquest. It will still have items that need to be found to unlock other areas and even run into other kharacters that you have to defeat to get that item. Random chest will drop, maybe even a surprise mode hidden inside like test your sight that you do to find a key.

Lokheit

Noob
I hope the keep the first person view and "cell based" movement. A lot of the scary moments wouldn't be the same in 3rd person view or with more dinamic controls.

I liked last one a lot with the puzzles and collectible items helping you unlock areas while leaving cool references to the characters. If they can make a super version of that, it should be awesome without making it an adventure mode.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I know the krypt will be a thing..but I would be happy wil just a list...krypt gets to be just a chore for me like 5 mins in.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I know the krypt will be a thing..but I would be happy wil just a list...krypt gets to be just a chore for me like 5 mins in.
I have to disagree 1000% with this one.

The Krypt contributed to MKX being my favorite game of all time. I loved finding new things and being rewarded for playing more in such a fun way.

It's a great fighting game with tons of depth competitively. They didn't have to make it. The fact that they go so far out of their way to make stuff different and fun is why we end up putting hundreds of hours into MK games.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I have to disagree 1000% with this one.

The Krypt contributed to MKX being my favorite game of all time. I loved finding new things and being rewarded for playing more in such a fun way.
You disagree with that they will have one in this game or that I would rather have a list & it was just a chore for ME... Thats odd either way. Glad you like it though...its whatever for me..I am sure people like it though or they wouldn't keep doing it..