What's new

Match-up Discussion My stupid Black Adam MU chart

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I think sinestro has a slight advantage in this mu. Normal-wise b12 beats anything BA has in terms of normals. In the zoning war, raw fb checks black magic and low lightning is reactable. Dive kick gets beat out by j2. What BA has that sin doesnt (without sin trait) is grown man damage, but sin has a vortex. Both have bait-able wakeups, and BA has a better chance to open sin up with grap/f3 mixups along with plus frames galore. I just think that if you looked at the tale of the tape for both characters, sinestro has mor advantages than BA does

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I think sinestro has a slight advantage in this mu. Normal-wise b12 beats anything BA has in terms of normals. In the zoning war, raw fb checks black magic and low lightning is reactable. Dive kick gets beat out by j2. What BA has that sin doesnt (without sin trait) is grown man damage, but sin has a vortex. Both have bait-able wakeups, and BA has a better chance to open sin up with grap/f3 mixups along with plus frames galore. I just think that if you looked at the tale of the tape for both characters, sinestro has mor advantages than BA does
Ya I played p2w the other day and it could be...., idk I think the plusness and damage help