What's new

Video/Tutorial My Smoke combo vid!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

This wasnt easy to make. The resets are ridiculously hard, especially midscreen.

I had to leave out a few combos. He has a 3 bar 150% midscreen triple damage reset combo, but it was just so dam hard i didnt even bother trying. I might give it to CHECK49000, he may want to do it. Smoke also has a 2 bar 115% double damage reset at midscreen wich i also left out. however i performed a 112% double damage reset at midscreen wich did 102% with just 2 bars, the third bar was used for the extra 10%

Ill post what i believe are smokes highest damage midscreen combos from each launcher using no resets a bit later.

Hope you guys enjoy the vid, best viewed at 720p

The Ending in the beginning...I like it!
Great job man! Been lookin' forward to it for so long.

Keep it up Tony!
~Hound.

kandehbar

The Gryphon
This is great man
Hey I got 8th at River City Rumble with smoke but I lost to two really good reptiles.

Ry Ry's Kung Lao steped its game up man....

After Sector can you explore Human Cyrax

Saffa

Noob
Any practical tips for pulling these off? I tried but DAMN. Really is hard man. Difficult to time the teleport after the NJP (I often hit the guy twice and then there is no way of continueing) and even when I get it just right I cannot seem to get a combo off in time. I was first trying to land a simple 3,2 but the 3 is not coming out and I just end up wiffing a punch.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Any practical tips for pulling these off? I tried but DAMN. Really is hard man. Difficult to time the teleport after the NJP (I often hit the guy twice and then there is no way of continueing) and even when I get it just right I cannot seem to get a combo off in time. I was first trying to land a simple 3,2 but the 3 is not coming out and I just end up wiffing a punch.
I honestly dont have any trick for pulling it off. I wish there was. I hate to say it, but it just takes practise.

Is there a trick to getting the jump punch into f+4 cuz I can't seem to get it right at all, I always end up on the inside of the corner after the punch connects.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Is there a trick to getting the jump punch into f+4 cuz I can't seem to get it right at all, I always end up on the inside of the corner after the punch connects.
You know what, i think its actually stage specific! I have the same problem! Ill test every stage tonight and see wich ones dont push your opponent back to the inside of the arena.

Please understand that smoke's reset is going to be removed in a hotfix, so don't spend too much time learning it just yet ;)

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I hope they're slow with the hotfix... I want to blow someone up on stream with f+4. then they can take it away.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
This is why I play this game alot & have a different main every other week, I see amazing 'hard as hell' combos like this, then I go try them in the lab & online, until my eyeballs pop out & my fingers cramp up.

Can I ask how long it takes for you to get the timing down on these?

Unreal combos btw.

arydious

Noob
This is why I play this game alot & have a different main every other week, I see amazing 'hard as hell' combos like this, then I go try them in the lab & online, until my eyeballs pop out & my fingers cramp up.

Can I ask how long it takes for you to get the timing down on these?

Unreal combos btw.
it really wasnt long, For me it only took about 10 minutes and now i can hit most of these, but there are some very impractical ones as well in here.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Hey guys. 214 into en-smokebomb is actually a reset. Maybe you can explore it a little more.