What's new

Video/Tutorial My Smoke combo vid!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Both it and 112 reset with ex smoke bomb.

Sadly, it is blockable by humans.
Ok, too bad. What about jip, 3d12, 3d12, 3d12, en-smokebomb?

Hey, I just tested 112->en-bomb and it is blockable by AI, 214->en-bomb isn't. Are you sure human can block the latter?

EDIT: Ok, never mind. The AI works weirdly. When put on always blocking - it doesn't block the setups above; when put to always blocking AND rolling - it does. Sorry, my bad...

arydious

Noob
Ok, too bad. What about jip, 3d12, 3d12, 3d12, en-smokebomb?

Hey, I just tested 112->en-bomb and it is blockable by AI, 214->en-bomb isn't. Are you sure human can block the latter?

EDIT: Ok, never mind. The AI works weirdly. When put on always blocking - it doesn't block the setups above; when put to always blocking AND rolling - it does. Sorry, my bad...
lol no worries I thinkeveryone who picks up smoke sees that and gets really excited about it, then we all get shut down by someone who actually knows lol.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Sick combos!!!! And freaking big trouble in little China! LMFAO!!!!! NIIIICCCCEEEE!!!!! You know what old Jack Burton says at time like this... What the hell!

GGA Wafflez

the kid
ok so i have had a lot of problems landing the actual reset... i have tried most of tony's combos (which are awesome btw) and can't seem to get the reset out of them consistently... (especially in a row ex:3 reset combo)... usually when i am playing i attempt to go for it, use the meter but dont get the reset and just the extra damage at the end.... what seems to work best is after a bnb into smoke bomb... then use what tony did... jump punch into f4.. this works about 30% of the time... any tips? i feel like it is a lot more random than execution