What's new

My Retirement

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
So to answer some questions that a lot of people are asking I am not even joking when I say dink is literally one of the forefathers of the fgc and further extend the online community and as many have said he was a premiere Quan Chi player in both MK9 and MKX I'll even go one step further and say he is the premier Quan Chi player.
A lot of the tech that you saw in MK9 with the frame traps and an MKX with the bat setups that all came from him on top of that he would go out and release guide on how to do and combat the tech, he wasn't like a lot of the pro players that kept these to himself they have a ace in the hole for upcoming tournaments he literally made the fgc better by making him weaker in some sense
So a lot of those people that were playing MKX and using Quan Chi you didn't realize it that you were using his Tech

@STB Shujinkydink I can't thank you enough man for all you've done for the fgc and the online community

Got a lot from watching your videos Dink. Shame you're going to stop competing offline, but I am still going to support your YouTube content. Good luck in the future :)

DelilahKane

I’m not your baby.
I see that my post was deleted. This man STOLE CONTENT from other creators and marketed it as his own. Are mods willing to delete posts that cover this? Is this the kind of site TYM is? Are we not allowed to speak freely of people’s actions when they post on a public forum?

Good to know.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I see that my post was deleted. This man STOLE CONTENT from other creators and marketed it as his own. Are mods willing to delete posts that cover this? Is this the kind of site TYM is? Are we not allowed to speak freely of people’s actions when they post on a public forum?

Good to know.
Your post probably got deletet because it has no meaning in here. This Topic is not about what you have posted, it´s about a competitor retiring so keep your stuff out of here please. If you are so eager to point out whatever you want to point out make your own Topic about it. I doubt it will stay (accusing someone of stealing and basically name shaming won´t be allowed here would be my guess but feel free to try)

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
It's been good watching you throughout the years since MK9. Good luck man in your future.

E

Eldriken

Good to know.
It's good to know your intentions seem to be starting shit for no reason. This is your only warning: do it again and you're history.

I told you why it was deleted, don't feign ignorance just to keep pushing your agenda.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
oh man this is real sad news

pig , dink , PL falling into low tier level , Reo only in the shadowns , tom same as Reo , and many others........dunno about u Guys but , it seems that MK games r coming to an end.

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I really like Dink, but I think you are overreacting.

You have so many good players now, Sonic, Dragon, Scar, NinjaKilla, Combat, Semij, Rewind, F0xy, ArnKratos and so many others. So please...are you serious? Cause if you are, you have been sleeping under a mountain.

pig , dink , PL falling into low tier level , Reo only in the shadowns , tom same as Reo , and many others........dunno about u Guys but , it seems that MK games r coming to an end.
No, just an "old" generation of previous tops retiring. We have a new and arguably stronger scene now.

DeftMonk

Noob
No, just an "old" generation of previous tops retiring. We have a new and arguably stronger scene now.
I don’t disagree that there are still lots of good players but the skill ceiling on mk11 is so low I can’t see how you can say stronger scene (assuming you meant better players).

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I really like Dink, but I think you are overreacting.

You have so many good players now, Sonic, Dragon, Scar, NinjaKilla, Combat, Semij, Rewind, F0xy, ArnKratos and so many others. So please...are you serious? Cause if you are, you have been sleeping under a mountain.
actually im talking about MK games not the Whole comunity hahahah thx to elder gods we got Sonic fox , Dragon and many more .