What's new

General/Other - Kenshi My Reaction to reading the Kenshi Buffs

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Also, who cares if you're "tier-whoring"? You shouldn't feel obligated to please someone else when choosing a character just because they have/haven't been playing the same character since day X. Character gets buffed, play it. The more people playing the character, the more tech that comes out. People can ride their whole ego-train as long as they want, and be prideful that they've stuck it out with Kenshi, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Pig has been riding the beard-man train, and doing very well with it so far. Super-kudos to him, and I can't wait to see his performance with buffed beard-man <3 <3

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I love you pig but those buffs wernt warranted. And imo they were only done because of the attention you guys brought on it. I agree he was not very good but there are at least 4 other characters that are worse than him.

His problem with raiden was fixed with his f1 being a high. So what's with the buffs being given only to these highly talked about characters

Death By Nines

Catharsis
Depending on how good these buffs turn out competitively, this forum will soon be awash with the salt and tears of players moaning about Kenshi.

It's unavoidable. But it will be incredibly hilarious.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I love you pig but those buffs wernt warranted. And imo they were only done because of the attention you guys brought on it. I agree he was not very good but there are at least 4 other characters that are worse than him.

His problem with raiden was fixed with his f1 being a high. So what's with the buffs being given only to these highly talked about characters
I too hope they pay attention to Reptile, if he is in the 4 chars you mention. He is awesome in this game and a great shame if we don't get to see matches with him.

Raiden's F1 was a problem for all

And I think Kenshi had the worst issues nevertheless

coolwhip

Noob

4 characters being worse would still make him bottom 5. How would that not warrant buffs?

As a day 1 kenshi main i would just like to express my joy at these buffs!

Looking forward to seeeing what Pig and some of the other Kenshi main's can do with him!