What's new

General/Other My Preferred Changes for Catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Yikes! Another buff-nerf thread! Yes indeed: but you won't be hearing any strange or unreasonable suggestions fron me though. Well ... maybe a few.

Cat Dash goes 1/3 o the screen as opposed to 1/2
MB Cat Dash goes 2/3 o the screen farther than Cat Dash

ELC

Scrublord McGee
That would give her more distance traveled with MB Cat Dash, which only has armor after MB

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Yikes! Another buff-nerf thread! Yes indeed: but you won't be hearing any strange or unreasonable suggestions fron me though. Well ... maybe a few.

Cat Dash goes 1/3 o the screen as opposed to 1/2
MB Cat Dash goes 2/3 o the screen farther than Cat Dash
1st the previous thread about buffs was locked, so starting a new one was not a good idea.

2nd the suggestions you made would have an adverse effect on her combos by pushing her to far out to connect with a b3 after a connected MB Catdash and would make her footies game even worse if she could no longer punish whiffs with normal cat dash.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
1. My bad. Just picked up Catwoman a week ago, so I dont much bout the forum history.

2. I was more or less thinking about how MB Cat Dash fails at punishing zoners because of how MB Dash works. Unless I just need to use Evade more lol

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
First of all this doesn't help her in the Deathstroke MU. Second of all Catwoman doesn't really need buffs. She already vortexes up the ass, her meterless damage is stupid high, she blows up Superman (catstance makes his F2 whiff. He literally can't do shit @ footsie range when you're in that stance. If he does f2, you can press 1 in catstance, then b3, f3, etc. into reset. He can't keep her out either), wake-up trait is invincible & she has setups in the corner that force the opponent to wake-up backwards.

If you buff Catwoman significantly she would be the new Flash.

Reborn

Noob
Catwoman is fine the way she is (and extremely balanced at that). She requires a lot of patience but it pays off in the fact that 1 hit and 2 correct guesses take down an entire life bar. I think a general walk speed buff would help her greatly so she wouldn't have to block/naked dash some projectiles. The only matchup that I feel is ridiculously hard (8-2) is Batman. Unless the Batman makes a mistake in zoning, there is absolutely nothing you can do to get in. You need to expect to take at least 30-50% from chip alone in this matchup. His wakeup options aren't the best so 1 hit must lead to death.

The only "buffs" I would recommend for her would be an increase in walk speed.

Also maybe give her MB dash 2 hits of armor, even if it costs 2 meters. MB = 1 hit of armor (1 bar)... MB x2 = 2 hits of armor (2 bars). This second one would at least keep Batman honest and mindless zoning wouldn't be as effective.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Buffs

Mobility speed
LowWhip and highs whips need to be quicker
Catclaw overhead
B2 should have no delay when trying to do a b3
B2,3 should be a hard knock down because catwoman does not have the aquipment to zone people out so this move should be a hard knockdown so she can rush in

That is it

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Buffs

Mobility speed
LowWhip and highs whips need to be quicker
Catclaw overhead
B2 should have no delay when trying to do a b3
B2,3 should be a hard knock down because catwoman does not have the aquipment to zone people out so this move should be a hard knockdown so she can rush in

That is it
Also if they can I wish the whip can hit projectiles when thrown at you for the people that love spamming projectiles

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Discuss moves. Discuss where they break down, how they're good. Compare them to other moves other characters have to get around glaring weaknesses in Catwoman's game. In short, step up your game if you're going to propose an idea for changing a move in the game. Give something more than:

"I want this to be buffed because lol" or "I want this to be nerfed because lol". That's all this thread is :(

And I can't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.