What's new

My Personal Opinion of Killer Frost w/ MU Chart

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Explain please? I always felt like harley had the advantage

From afar, Harley controls the pace. Gunshots keep KF in check, however, daggers are a good check for the gunshots as well. Obviously, Harley wins the zoning battle, but her zoning is more of a nuisance really. She doesn't really get anything from it hike MMH zoning or Zod zoning. Also, Air gunshots are punishable on block or whiff if KF is in range. And of course, spike checks the ground guns.

Once KF gets in, the pace completely shifts. KFs defense surpasses Harley's offense upclose. All of TS options are punishable by frost. Parry hurts her pressure a bit. The meterless vortex hurts Harley as well.

Its all life lead based and both characters can control it, depending on where the battle is being held (afar or upclose)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
From afar, Harley controls the pace. Gunshots keep KF in check, however, daggers are a good check for the gunshots as well. Obviously, Harley wins the zoning battle, but her zoning is more of a nuisance really. She doesn't really get anything from it hike MMH zoning or Zod zoning. Also, Air gunshots are punishable on block or whiff if KF is in range. And of course, spike checks the ground guns.

Once KF gets in, the pace completely shifts. KFs defense surpasses Harley's offense upclose. All of TS options are punishable by frost. Parry hurts her pressure a bit. The meterless vortex hurts Harley as well.

Its all life lead based and both characters can control it, depending on where the battle is being held (afar or upclose)
She can punish Harley's cartwheel ducking and standing cant she?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
thats so messed up how you say im an idiot but then you are just making things up.

D1~DE can be slid. D1~ MB DE can be slid if not timed properly. Even if timed, she can MBF3 it. Not my fault if you don't wanna believe

Last edited:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
As for the so called 'bad match ups' you guys act like before the match you can't threaten your opponent with physical violence.
Why didn't I ever think of this? From now on I'm bringing a crowbar to tournaments!

On topic, @xKhaoTik why do you say KF vs Joker is 6-4? I know it was just casuals, but it felt pretty even when we played this weekend, or at the very least better than my other 4-6 matchups.

astronout

see you at the top.
On topic, @xKhaoTik why do you say KF vs Joker is 6-4? I know it was just casuals, but it felt pretty even when we played this weekend, or at the very least better than my other 4-6 matchups.
Joker's only saving grace in this MU is the post slide guessing game. In addition to getting outzoned, he literally cannot jump at killer frost (MBF3 + D2) without risking 40% into a vortex. not to mention his wakeups are ass.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
u just proved urself wrong. and theres only 2 frames to do MB f3 so lets hope ur good at it
How many frames does he need to have so he can prove himself to be right? Two frames seems like it would be a valid option. 2 frames might be tight, but that assumes your timing is perfect.

If your timing is not spot on, it opens up the window a bit, right? Why would you assume your timing is perfect, and at the same time discount the person you are arguing with because he essentially can not hit a 2-frame window?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Joker's only saving grace in this MU is the post slide guessing game. In addition to getting outzoned, he literally cannot jump at killer frost (MBF3 + D2) without risking 40% into a vortex. not to mention his wakeups are ass.
Fine, I'm done explaining this, keep believing you can D2 Joker's J3, that his wakeups are ass or that he gets outzoned/corner game doesn't exist.

astronout

see you at the top.
Fine, I'm done explaining this, keep believing you can D2 Joker's J3, that his wakeups are ass or that he gets outzoned/corner game doesn't exist.
I don't bother D2'ing anymore (even though most times it at least trades), rather, MBF3 does the job just fine. His wakeups are ass in this MU especially since the risk reward for me going for the meterless vortex is completely lopsided. Even if you do decide you're going to wake up, MBF3 will ensure that I remain safe.

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I don't bother D2'ing anymore (even though most times it at least trades), rather, MBF3 does the job just fine.
Right, Aquaman has trouble anti airing joker unless on a read but KF can do it.

This matchup is 5-5, all your points are invalid and I've explained why at least thrice in the past. You don't outzone Joker, you don't anti air Joker unless on a good read and you don't dominate the post-slide guessing game. Corner is, as usual, Joker's rapehouse. The only part KF excels at is the let's throw an overhead or a low and hope it hits.

Notice the range you're sliding from. There's no mixup because your F3 does not reach.

Joker's flower does what it's supposed to do, you can't stuff it as easily from a range where you actually have a mixup and there's reason to wake up.
Whaaat. First of all, F3 reaches from that range (Seriously, our F3's range is not THAT terrible), so the 50-50 mix-up is real. This setups also works with b1 xx slide, but it's harder to do and raw slide works better.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
How many frames does he need to have so he can prove himself to be right? Two frames seems like it would be a valid option. 2 frames might be tight, but that assumes your timing is perfect.

If your timing is not spot on, it opens up the window a bit, right? Why would you assume your timing is perfect, and at the same time discount the person you are arguing with because he essentially can not hit a 2-frame window?
i practice it, and its pretty easy. you went from i can blow everything up to, if im on point and i have meter and i read mb DE i can MB f3.

astronout

see you at the top.
Right, Aquaman has trouble anti airing joker unless on a read but KF can do it.

This matchup is 5-5, all your points are invalid and I've explained why at least thrice in the past. You don't outzone Joker, you don't anti air Joker unless on a good read and you don't dominate the post-slide guessing game. Corner is, as usual, Joker's rapehouse. The only part KF excels at is the let's throw an overhead or a low and hope it hits.
Their anti air hit boxes are completely different. And why aren't you acknowledging MBF3 as the answer to joker's jumping? also, I never said that KF wins the post slide guessing game.