What's new

My Opinion Injustice 2 is a dissapointment

TRVP6GXD

Noob
FT10 my dragunov and I bet you wont think tekken is geared towards casuals. Now, im not the biggest fan of this game but I really do think this last patch was a godsend compared to its pre patch. I enjoyed MKX more, but Im a MK franchise fan boy so, take it at face value. Inj2 is good I think, have you ever though about, maybe..YOU'RE just not good? Not trying to be a dick or anything but...it seems your big argument was you cant use your gear in ranked...which is just...lol. im done.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but why isn't this thread locked yet?
Why are we arguing with a casual who refuses to learn, in my country we call this archtype scrubs.

@mods lock this and move on please.

@DoN-SubZerO I have to apologize.... Even I insulted You:(:(:(... But You were right all along...:mad::mad::mad: Injustice II is a disappointment.
Scrubfire is an abomination made to make sure You pay to win...:mad::mad::mad:
She got
6f one bar b3 launcher combo is d1+mb db1.... Aquaman got nerfed his 7f launcher d1+mb db 2:DOGE
Aquaman nerfed chip in form of whiffed specials + Mb trait (Un-crouch-able):DOGE
Black Adam damage with a b2 + 400 launcher meterless that is plus on block:DOGE
and more importanty a better jump that Catwoman ji2 in her ji3... NRS more broken Jump move in NRS History:DOGE
Evidence of that brokenness

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Every fighting game will have match up issues. Even Tekken being one of the most balanced out games has matchup knowledge to take into consideration despite every character sharing specific tools the game brings.
Exactly. Try playing Gigas vs a really good Leo or Dragunov.

@DoN-SubZerO I have to apologize.... Even I insulted You:(:(:(... But You were right all along...:mad::mad::mad: Injustice II is a disappointment.
She got
6f one bar b3 launcher combo is d1+mb db1.... Aquaman got nerfed his 7f launcher d1+mb db 2:DOGE
Aquaman nerfed chip in form of whiffed specials + Mb trait (Un-crouch-able):DOGE
and more importanty a better jump that Catwoman ji2 in her ji3... NRS more broken Jump move in NRS History:DOGE
Have you PLAYED an NRS title before? par for the course.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
She got
lol... I like the way you think... you made this exact post already and then had a few pages of people telling you how wrong you are.. so find a troll post and post it again (same videos same sentiment) in that thread hoping to get a better reaction for the exact stuff people have already told you is a load of crap... hehe.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
lol... I like the way you think... you made this exact post already and then had a few pages of people telling you how wrong you are.. so find a troll post and post it again (same videos same sentiment) in that thread hoping to get a better reaction for the exact stuff people have already told you is a load of crap... hehe.
Teabagging tends to not be the greatest way to anti-air :DOGE

I won't discuss anymore.... I went into a long set With a friend (about 4 hours) and I legit tried to anti air Her many times With Cold and didn't work ever... But don't worry.... I lent My copy of Injustice II to a friend for a while... I need a break from NRS fighting games... As my new mood chooser. I'm literally a clown... Have a nice day... (If You want me to delete my previous post just said It.) But I think You'll be more entertained if I leave my clowning post here...

That long set made me so mad That I ended into a teabag galore. I will take a rest from NRS games for a while... Time to me to get bodied in SFV:DOGE

My one gripe so far is the net code still feels like hot garbage. Getting what feels like input delay even with all green bar connection. Hell even feels laggy playing private match with irl friend who is like 40 miles away.

Obviously game plays better competitively offline, just wish they would jack street fighters net code... love it or hate it, green bar street fighter feels almost like offline, as close as you can get at least