What's new

My Opinion Injustice 2 is a dissapointment

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I think i hit a nerve lol my point is that I was expecting to have a great experience with a game that I was excited for with the characters I like using because ofcourse i am a fan of it.

It is fair if all characters had grapples, zoning mechanics, combos, mix up, parries and whatever else i missed out. And allow THE PLAYER TO CHOOSE THE WAY HE/SHE WOULD LIKE TO USE THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS FREEDOM IS THE ISSUE AND TEKKEN HAS ALOT OF FREEDOM.

The game is incomplete to me its a demo and its A GAME based around gear and customisation so i expect to use my hard work of getting the many duplicate gears and play ranked so i can rank up, ranking up on player match is not the same.

The game was a waste of time and in my experience playing tekken has been the best you can customize characters and have great fair matches depending the skill of the player.
Hi Harada.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Injustice 2 is a dissapointment, the game is based around customization but the only place you can use the customized character is in player matches or offline but not in ranked.

A game that is mainly based around customization gear which really is a bunch of duplicates with different names and shaders that are specific to a character there is not much freedom in regards of customizing.

They patch characters based on how they want them for example they patched Aquamans meter burn tentacle strike because apparently he was designed to be a defensive type but on injustice 1 he had great zoning, defense, combos and mix ups was he also designed wrong on that one too?

It's the same game don't deny it they have copied and paste the characters moves and enhanced a few things.

The grinding is long I banged out the game and was unimpressed with the results. It is a comic based game everyone should be fair played not based on match ups.

Every character should have a zoning, combo, defense and mix up potential its called being fair. I really liked the story but after Sub-Zero DLC came out I used him and realised he has more dissadvantages then advantages i thought i will come back to it after, to me this game is incomplete.

I am currently playing Tekken and noticed that they truly care about the gamers and injustice is built more towards a competitive scene. People are too sensitive towards opinions. I do not care i just did not get what i expected as a gamer. I will jump back on when the game has completed (hopefully).

P.S I do hope NEO becomes a DLC for injustice 2.
1. Dis appoint ment.
2. No. The game is not "based around" customisation, it's a feature. The game is based around fighting.
3. You can still play geared as far as I know?
4. Welcome to NRS patching. They patch what they want, when they want to, yes. That's an everyone's struggle right there, not going to change. They dev, we buy or not buy. I didn't buy. You shouldn't have either. Always learn about games before you buy them, bro.
5. It's not the same game, it's the game's second installment. Much like MK2 Raiden is very similar to MK1 Raiden, so should Injustice2 Superman be similar to Injustice1 Superman. I'm not sure how similar it is but it's a tendency in sequels.
6. Matchups are a fighting game thing. Whether it's a comicbook game like Marvel or an MK version, it will always have that factor. Be glad you got into it this far ahead in the general development of fighting game meta - Earlier fighting games were a lot more unforgiving to play. Even MK9 was.
7. The game IS incomplete but the whole roster is NOT going to have the same abilities otherwise it would just be the same character with different skins and vfx.
8. Yes, some people get whiny and others get whiny that people whine. It's life.

I understand that you are not having fun. Play Tekken instead.
NRS games have always had their own issues, but so has Tekken, SF, or any other franchise.

I think i hit a nerve lol my point is that I was expecting to have a great experience with a game that I was excited for with the characters I like using because ofcourse i am a fan of it.

It is fair if all characters had grapples, zoning mechanics, combos, mix up, parries and whatever else i missed out. And allow THE PLAYER TO CHOOSE THE WAY HE/SHE WOULD LIKE TO USE THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS FREEDOM IS THE ISSUE AND TEKKEN HAS ALOT OF FREEDOM.

The game is incomplete to me its a demo and its A GAME based around gear and customisation so i expect to use my hard work of getting the many duplicate gears and play ranked so i can rank up, ranking up on player match is not the same.

The game was a waste of time and in my experience playing tekken has been the best you can customize characters and have great fair matches depending the skill of the player.
Sorry but giving every character every tool isn't gonna make the game better, it's just gonna make your character choice a cosmetic one instead of an important decision that lets you play to your strengths.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
This opinion might be semi-ridiculous -- but he is still entitled to his opinion, just like everybody else.
Yeah maybe too you but do you know any one that is still playing injustice one injustice 2 will be the same soon there will
Sorry but giving every character every tool isn't gonna make the game better, it's just gonna make your character choice a cosmetic one instead of an important decision that lets you play to your strengths.
I don't disagree. Hopfully sub-zero gets buffed

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Yeah maybe too you but do you know any one that is still playing injustice one injustice 2 will be the same soon there will

I don't disagree. Hopfully sub-zero gets buffed
Sub Zero needs FIXED. Right now he's got a mid hitting 33 string that somehow whiffs on crouching characters, and frame advantage off his mb db1 that he can't even utilize against half the cast because NRS decided to give certain characters more pushback on block than others. It's a joke.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
My problem is that a character will always be better than the other depending on who it is match ups match ups match ups
Like it or dislike it that's fine but this rationale that all the characters should have access to all of the same tools is just dumb. Every fighting game has character archetypes and the games are balanced around the various strengths and weaknesses each contains, e.g. Zoners vs grapplers, or footsie/defensive vs rushdown.

This is just an odd criticism of Injustice 2 and following your logic you should apply this same criticism to every fighting game ever except for divekick.

It sounds like you have a favorite character but don't enjoy their play style and design and are salty about it.

And complaining about balance being about matchups? Dude....just what? Of course balance is around matchups. But even despite that, there are "bad" or weaker characters that have favorable matchups against characters considered far better overall.

I get having issues with the gear system, or even feeling like too much of the gear is too similar. That makes sense.

But your main criticism or suggestion as to how the game and characters should be balanced and all have everything just kind of makes you seem like you are clueless.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I expected a service from injustice and did not receive it. I said the game is also incomplete they making promises after dissapointments such as adding more gear parts. I do like the characters i banged out injustice one i even got platinum on it, but injustice 2 im just saying the game got too repetative too boring too quick they even took out star labs added some looooooonnnnnngggggg multiverse mode. I did not get anything for aquaman and i used from day one and gear are too similar there is not much difference and i do want the game to improve i just can't accept it at the moment they make changes based on people bitching who is op e.g aquaman if you dont want people the bitch make the game fair it does not have to be symmetrical. l allow the characters to have there own little twist imagine bane vs batman and batman throws baterang, bane should be able to throw a rock back lol atleast allow them to fight any one in the roster comfortably im typing on phone thats why its in text format long. And i recently got back on tekken and of course characters are better than others but you actually have fun on tekken i stopped having fun on injustice it stopped feeling like a game amd more like a task. When the game has fully updated definitive style with NEO SPAWN and SUBZERO FIXED i will jump on lol

Wait....do you basically play mostly single player modes against the AI or something? You keep on talking about how you like conquered Injustice 1 and got platinum and what not. The fact that you're saying that Injustice 2 feels like a task leads me to believe that you are mostly just playing multiverses and chasing gear and ranks.

You do realize this game is basically solely designed to be played against other humans, right? All the single player content and gear are attempts to entertain casuals who might play any given game they get for a month before putting it down and buying whatever is new. I can see just not liking it for any number of reasons, but yours just make such little sense.

DeftMonk

Noob
I know bro. I wish this game was such that all d1 had same speed and reach and same for d2. Every char should have the same projectile and a command grab. Also every char should have a string with a low, a string with an oh, and a string with low then oh. And some dive kicks. They should all pretty much be premiere shaders of the same char you feel me?

In all seriousness here, you should prob go pick up "dive kick" it seems to be right up your alley.