What's new

My ideal Kano before MK 11 support ends...

kantboy-2

Ripper
Hello fellow rippers, dirtbags and ratbags.

Kano is still my favorite character and I just wanted to run by you what I'd want from the character in his tournament variations before NRS moves to the next game;

First and most important; COMBO EXTENSION MOVES FOR ALL CHARACTERS SHOULD BE PART OF THEIR BASE SET OF MOVES. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sorry about that.

General;

You have the option of doing 2,4,1 or 2,4,1+3 now. 2,2,3 disappears. 2,2,1+3 becomes 2,2,1; same last hit as 2,4,1. Why? Because Ripper needs a new move.

Ripper - gains the throw part of FigJam (1+3 of 2,2,1+3) as an advancing, blockable, non-ticking, comboable command grab. (like Choke from MKX) It can be amplified already so we're good to go.

Dirtbag - gains all the new combo strings. Good to go.

Ratbag - gains all the new combo strings and can finally cancel F4 into Snake Bite. Give him an amplified laser that does a second blast that does less damage and chip damage. Good to go.

4th variation - Bio-Pull, Bio-Trap, new move. - don't get why these 2 moves can't be used at the same time since using one prevents the use of the other and does not overpower.

His new move - Shifty Shanks; his end of round taunt animation where he throws 2 knives into the ground. You can control the distance. When thrown forward, knives don't do damage to opponent and disappear after a while. When combined with Bio-Pull and Bio-Trap they do different stuff;

Bio-Pull - pulls the knives back to Kano, hitting and damaging opponents just like a regular knife toss, but less damage. Distance is no issue, unlike regular knives.

Bio-Trap - when Bio-Trap is activated, if you throw the knives into it, they bounce like a blocked knife animation, but do actual damage on descent. Good to go.

Add 3 more Brutalities;

His 2,4,1+3 ends with his heart rip fatality from original MK after the knife stab.

Amplified Bio-Pull does the blood, gut explosion from other brutalities and the whole skeleton comes flying forward and drops to the ground.

Make his regular Kano ball brutality the one where characters stagger back and their guts fall off; his current Kano ball brutality should go to Vege-mighty Kano ball.

Take the darn cap off the beer bottle on his second brutality pose.

That's it. Thanks for reading my ramblings and let me know what you would like for Kano before support ends. Take care.

Last edited: