What's new

Video/Tutorial My first Jax´s 7x Hits Throw (Slam)

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
hey guyz,

I wanna show maybe nothing of special my first 7x hits throw with Jax!

Its dam so hard do that! Currently I maked 2 times 7xhit throw with Jax

and what is your score?

Write your comment when you like it ;)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i don't even know how to do a x4 grab, never bothered to learn how to actually do it lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
i don't even know how to do a x4 grab, never bothered to learn how to actually do it lol.
I think it was 1+3, 2+4 , 2+3 , 1+4 , 1+2+3+4

I thiiiiiink. Definitely could be wrong though, it's been a long time.

Random info, that gives Jax the strongest throw in the game at 15%, Sheeva had the 2nd highest damage throw at 14%.

DavS13

Noob

Random info, that gives Jax the strongest throw in the game at 15%, Sheeva had the 2nd highest damage throw at 14%.
I believe it's 1+4, 2+3, 2+4, 1+2+3+4. I'v never gotten the last part though it's way harder to do than it seems.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
His multi-slam was my favorite move with him, at last one of them. It was just a good way to rub and troll people. I don't remember how to do it off the top of my head, but I'm sure it's still in my muscle my somewhere.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv

You have to push R1 (for narmal throw) then 1+4, 2+3, 2+4, 1+2+3+4 (for the 7 hit is the timing so f**** close!)

Its only the one move in MK9 which nobody can learn it.

Its dam so hard. In my 3 years of MK9 I got only 2 times the multi slam! Tyrant had aprox 3 or 4 times

And its sound so sexy when Jax´s says "DAM GOOD"

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Am I taking crazy pills or isn't this only 6 slams? It says 7 hits but only 6 actual slams occur. Anyone know why?