What's new

My fightpad collection

C-Sword

Noob
Thought I'd share pictures of some of my fightpads, I have converters to use each one of them on the PS3.

SEGA PLAYSTATION PAD

ASCII PAD FT

NEO GEO PLAYSTATION PAD

HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER

SUPER FAMICOM Wii CLASSIC CONTROLLER

HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER 4

HORI 2WAY

HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER 3

ASCII PAD

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
@9.95 probably has a few of these...

sweet collection though... My fav pad ever was the Dreamcast

Noob
Thought I'd share pictures of some of my fightpads, I have converters to use each one of them on the PS3.

SEGA PLAYSTATION PAD
This is the only one you need. As far as fight pads go, this is the absolute best, hands down. I have the black version of this for PS2. If you ever want to sell this, please let me know.

C-Sword

Noob
these are tight as hell, how much did you pay for them roughly?
Sega Playstation: $200
ASCII Pad FT: $60
Neo Geo PS2: $60
Hori Fighting Commander (Snes): $70
Super Famicom Wii Classic: $80
Hori Fighting Commander 4: $50
Hori 2Way: $30
Hori Fighting Commander 3: $50
ASCII Pad (Snes): $40

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I modded a saturn pad into a ps2 pad cause it was cheaper. I am thinking of just making a saturn to next gen convertor.

How do the ASCII FT2, NeoGeo, and HORI 2Way Ps2 controllers compare to the Saturn controller? I want to get one of these as they seem more durable than modern fightpads/

C-Sword

Noob
How do the ASCII FT2, NeoGeo, and HORI 2Way Ps2 controllers compare to the Saturn controller? I want to get one of these as they seem more durable than modern fightpads/
The Neo Geo Pad is ok, not very good for games with a lot of dashing, dust can get stuck underneath the thumbstick.

The other 2 are trash

The Neo Geo Pad is ok, not very good for games with a lot of dashing, dust can get stuck underneath the thumbstick.

The other 2 are trash
Really? That's a shame cos I was thinking of getting one of them.

So what fightpads would you recommend if I can't get my hands on a saturn usb/ps2 pad?

C-Sword

Noob
is this new model of FC4 ? and better then original one ?
D-pad seems more durable because it doesn't have the sensitivity switch and rotating feature. Everything else is the same, if you didn't like the buttons on the FC4, then you might want to reconsider before buying this one, it's dirt cheap though.