What's new

My Combo Breaker Experience

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I figured would give TYM a bit of a heads up on this amazing event. This used to be done a bit during the inj1 days where people would shout others our or talk about the event. This was my first time going to Combo Breaker and i will probably do one for CEO as well since it will be my first.

Starting off I walked into what i thought was the venue only to be told by Kitana Prime that it was only the 24 hour casual room. This room was the size of some tournaments which is insane to me. When i finally went into the main ballroom i was amazed by how huge the venue was. Setups everywhere. Multiple huge screen for different games. Lots of space and plenty of casuals in both the main room and the 24 hour casual room.

I would say i found no issue with the actual event itself. The distance from the airport isn't a big issue. And walking to food places isn't that bad as well. Considering you do have the option to get food delivered to the hotel or you can buy the overpriced concession food :p.

The artist alley was a really nice touch. Although it had a lot of anime art it was a nice touch and made it feel a bit like a convention. There was also different vendors selling sticks, Controllers, bead sprites and other goodies for people to purchase.

I would say this is the best event i went too so far. If you can only go to one event this one is a must. So many things to do. The ONE thing that is a must. Get a room at the venue. Being able to just walk to your room is HUGE. It will make the experience 100% better. I was not able to get a room at the venue but still had an amazing time.

TLDR; 10/10 Event would go back