What's new

My Catwoman Mu Chart (Updated)

Wigy

There it is...
Manta controls the neutral against her, she can't really jump because his D2 is extremely good at anti-airing her. After F213 he is at more of an advantage, meaning Catwoman has to respect it or do something risky to be check him (D3, delayed D1, b3, B2). His J3 is really hard to antiair. In this mu it is really hard for her to approach him. Sonic, semiij, rewind, and dragon believe this is manta favor 6-4. Dragon is now picking up manta for her.
Catwoman has a really good A2A j1
Her up whip
Mb catdash
Great D2

How does she struggle vs j3.

Also how is he at advantage after f213? Hes minus 2 and cant reach her with anything aside thats faster than her b2?

Up whip covers the jump back after and another f213 as well?

If he tries to d1 after, b3 whiff punishes?

Like you might be right that hes at advantage but what you’re saying is flat out wrong

Jinxx

9 Lives
Catwoman has a really good A2A j1
Her up whip
Mb catdash
Great D2

How does she struggle vs j3.

Also how is he at advantage after f213? Hes minus 2 and cant reach her with anything aside thats faster than her b2?

Up whip covers the jump back after and another f213 as well?
His b11 will beat her D1 and b2, his D1 will beat her B2 and d1, but her D3 will os those options, a delayed D1 from manta will beat her D3 os and her B3 can os his D1 but a delayed D1 or b11 will beat her b3. Her best option is to backdash. The spacing off of mantas f213 puts them in a meta where both have to guess but manta has better options. Also if a manta knows the mu very well antiairing his j3 is a problem for her. Manta controls the neutral and the pace of the match against catwoman

Wigy

There it is...
Her b3 beats his d1 and b11 unless they delay. He also gets like 330 off his b11 and like 150 off his d1.

If he b11’s you can nj1 and full combo

The damage is in catwomans favour and manta has to make a harder read.

Have you even labbed this?

After f213 its clearly catwomans favour. Also you’ve not explained the j3.

If he does it long range, you have whip or mb catdash to go under him and catch on the way back. If he does it close range a2a j1 him.

I watched sonic bop semijj so willing to say it might be in his favour but none of what you have said is true. Just sounds like you’re getting outplayed and arent antiairing properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Jinxx

9 Lives
Her b3 beats his d1 and b11 unless they delay. He also gets like 330 off his b11 and like 150 off his d1.

If he b11’s you can nj1 and full combo

The damage is in catwomans favour and manta has to make a harder read.

Have you even labbed this?

After f213 its clearly catwomans favour. Also you’ve not explained the j3.

If he does it long range, you have whip or mb catdash to go under him and catch on the way back. If he does it close range a2a j1 him.

I watched sonic bop semijj so willing to say it might be in his favour but none of what you have said is true. Just sounds like you’re getting outplayed and arent antiairing properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might
Just labbed it b1 actually catches my nj soooooo. Also I've never lost a set against a manta before.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
IDK, it seems even. Maybe slightly in our favor.
If you think that, I can affirm that you have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you play better CW players and stop it with all this theory crafting?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Your timing is off or you’re moving manta forward which is a read.
Just wondering, do you play manta or CW? Your whole vibe is “catwoman has the best options at all times so you’re wrong” but pretty much the entire cast is forced to guess what manta does after f213. Catwoman included...

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Yeah she definitely beats red hood.
She doesn't really care about his zoning and when she gets in she doesn't care about his buttons maybe his low string but every character deals with that. She heavily out damages him so honestly she can just get the life lead just sit back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Wolverine32

I feel she may beat Supergirl. Catwoman really limits her breath usage.
Jump back 2 covers most of Supergirl's approaching options.

I still believe at the HIGHEST level cold beats her
Before it was 3-7 imo. Now cold has to work slightly harder. His d2 is still a great tool, puddle controls her well, you just can't built as much trait meter as fast anymore.

I think hellboy is 5-5, I need more exp.

I need an explanation of the sub zero mu. I hate it but Ive heard from many players she murders him.
Against sub d+b3 is your best friend. You can cat evade both clone and ice ball on reaction so they mute each other out. But upclose. You can b3 under clone toss. There’s no need for her to chase him. Just evade the clone and ice balls. And he’ll have to come to you then you’ve got to punish his approach.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
Beetle vs Catwoman is usually 5-5 but I think the fact that she can launch from almost all of his gaps with b3 is a little outrageous in this MU.

Wigy

There it is...
Just wondering, do you play manta or CW? Your whole vibe is “catwoman has the best options at all times so you’re wrong” but pretty much the entire cast is forced to guess what manta does after f213. Catwoman included...
Sit and do a flowchart of options. Catwomans options cover more of mantas and do more damage.

I play a bit of manta, but i just went and labbed it after he said and its just not true what he was saying. Maybe in practice im wrong about the j3 but he didnt explain his point

Wolverine32

Sit and do a flowchart of options. Catwomans options cover more of mantas and do more damage.

I play a bit of manta, but i just went and labbed it after he said and its just not true what he was saying. Maybe in practice im wrong about the j3 but he didnt explain his point[/
Most of the time she can D2 him. It has to be spaced perfectly and usually meaty for her to not have a shot at AA’ing it. I don’t know what he’s talking about with that. I still think the meta after f213 is in manta’s favor against catwoman. It is against most of the cast... He’s probably the best character to fight catwoman with besides Catwoman tbh. Whether it’s “5-5” or “6-4”

Jinxx

9 Lives
If you think that, I can affirm that you have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you play better CW players and stop it with all this theory crafting?
I mean I dont play hood, and havent been beat by any hoods sooooooo, yeah i guess its our favor. I could see it

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
IMO:

Black Canary: 5-5
Blue Beetle: 6-4
Brainiac: 6-4
Cheetah: maybe 6-4
Cyborg: 6-4
Flash: maybe 6-4
Harley: 6-4
Green Lantern: 5-5
Robin: maybe 6-4
Scarecrow: 6-4
Starfire: 6-4
Swamp Thing: 7-3

And maybe Superman 7-3 as well, I kinda suck at fighting him in general but the MU is very bad for him.

Skedar70

Noob
I think Swamp Thing is a 5/5. She can't jump in free on him like she can with other characters and he can activate trait and walk away from her while zoning her. His f2 catches her backdash.