What's new

My All American MK Week (Shoutouts) TCW & ESL

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well I'm home now, back in the UK, the land where squash is an available drink option :p

Just thought I'd make a thread to thank everyone who voted for me, sponsored me, played MK with me, the people I met, and the new folk I've met as well.

So I guess the first part I'll write about ESL, shoutouts to:

- @Clutch8, & ESL staff, thank you for bringing Nivek, PL, Jwong and myself into Burbank, you lot at ESL are all a sick bunch of people, I really liked the studio and look forward to coming back next month. You were all very welcoming and friendly, as well as being on point when it comes down to the organisation. Krystal was my guardian angel this trip so massive shout out to her.

- @Nivek 'bitches'n'coke' , phenominal player, proper chill guy and a good laugh too. Very admirable way of thinking when it comes to the game, almost like a mad scientist

- @Perfect Legend, you're still a funny guy I see lol :p + points for what you did to your cheesecake bro. Respect :p

- @RDK|GodSpeed & @Compton (Dunno TYM names?) - I admire the attempt to troll godspeed, but it wont work :p. Watching the commentary live was a good laugh, compton, respect to you too, again, just like all the ESL guys & girls, good company.

Next for TCW:

First off huge shouts to both @G4S Claude VonStroke and @Mr Aqua for getting me out there and hosting a great event. I'm very grateful for all that you guys have done for me over the weekend.

- @Digit, we were bros this weekend, was nice meeting you we had a good laugh :D GJ on the top 8 man, and for not going out without a fight as well! You need to upload those pictures from the Yomi room :p

@CD jr STOP!... Just STOP! You were 100% hilarious this weekend, epic story telling and epic bitching about Jax, to then just go pick him anyway lolol.

@GandyMan, nice to meet you & get some games in. Very easy going guy, easy to chat with.

@SonicFox5000, another hilarious dude lol, you gave me a fair share of good laughs :D Nice to meet you this event

@rev0lver, you just don't know about my wowo!

@Tom Brady, loven the game philosophy of 'hit me. i'll take 30%!'. As always, you're a true character :p

@FOREVER KING & @FOREVER KING JR sick pair of guys as well. Christian knows how to live :p. And Jr, the 13 year old putting us oldies in our places.

@YOMI DJT - Never stop punching! You & your bro are pure comedy gold haha

@YOMI MITYEAP - Stop being so tall wtf man, every moment some funny shit was being said or done haha

@Sabin - Some good conversations about the hand of god in NRS games lol :p Epic showing in SF as well, made for some good viewing

@MF SLAYER - You're basically my american counterpart, it's like we're cousins or some shit haha (Lao & Jin bro!)
No more yolo spins, and save your meeeeeeeeeeeeeeter man!

@Orochi - For moppin this fool up^^ lololol

@DarthArma - Buttfuking my retired WoWo :p You just dont know!

@all the yomi guys (which is basically everyone at the event lol!) - nice meeting you all, glad to be apart of the experience, no doubt I'll see alot of you again in a month for EVO.

This isnt everyone, but to all I met over the week, thanks for being part of my experience :p

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Well I'm home now, back in the UK, the land where squash is an available drink option :p

Just thought I'd make a thread to thank everyone who voted for me, sponsored me, played MK with me, the people I met, and the new folk I've met as well.

So I guess the first part I'll write about ESL, shoutouts to:

- @Clutch8, & ESL staff, thank you for bringing Nivek, PL, Jwong and myself into Burbank, you lot at ESL are all a sick bunch of people, I really liked the studio and look forward to coming back next month. You were all very welcoming and friendly, as well as being on point when it comes down to the organisation. Krystal was my guardian angel this trip so massive shout out to her.

- @Nivek 'bitches'n'coke' , phenominal player, proper chill guy and a good laugh too. Very admirable way of thinking when it comes to the game, almost like a mad scientist

- @Perfect Legend, you're still a funny guy I see lol :p + points for what you did to your cheesecake bro. Respect :p

- @Godspeed & @Compton (Dunno TYM names?) - I admire the attempt to troll godspeed, but it wont work :p. Watching the commentary live was a good laugh, compton, respect to you too, again, just like all the ESL guys & girls, good company.

Next for TCW:

First off huge shouts to both @G4S Claude VonStroke and @Mr Aqua for getting me out there and hosting a great event. I'm very grateful for all that you guys have done for me over the weekend.

- @Digit, we were bros this weekend, was nice meeting you we had a good laugh :D GJ on the top 8 man, and for not going out without a fight as well! You need to upload those pictures from the Yomi room :p

@CD jr STOP!... Just STOP! You were 100% hilarious this weekend, epic story telling and epic bitching about Jax, to then just go pick him anyway lolol.

@GandyMan, nice to meet you & get some games in. Very easy going guy, easy to chat with.

@SonicFox5000, another hilarious dude lol, you gave me a fair share of good laughs :D Nice to meet you this event

@rev0lver, you just don't know about my wowo!

@Tom Brady, loven the game philosophy of 'hit me. i'll take 30%!'. As always, you're a true character :p

@FOREVER KING & @FOREVER KING JR sick pair of guys as well. Christian knows how to live :p. And Jr, the 13 year old putting us oldies in our places.

@YOMI DJT - Never stop punching! You & your bro are pure comedy gold haha

@YOMI MITYEAP - Stop being so tall wtf man, every moment some funny shit was being said or done haha

@Sabin - Some good conversations about the hand of god in NRS games lol :p Epic showing in SF as well, made for some good viewing

@SLaYeR - You're basically my american counterpart, it's like we're cousins or some shit haha (Lao & Jin bro!)
No more yolo spins, and save your meeeeeeeeeeeeeeter man!

@Orochi - For moppin this fool up^^ lololol

@DarthArma - Buttfuking my retired WoWo :p You just dont know!

@all the yomi guys (which is basically everyone at the event lol!) - nice meeting you all, glad to be apart of the experience, no doubt I'll see alot of you again in a month for EVO.

This isnt everyone, but to all I met over the week, thanks for being part of my experience :p
Can't wait to see you again at EVO. Hopefully nothing bad happens this time around.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yeah it was dope tournament, a lot of memories from this weekend. Hopefully we'll play again at Evo!

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
@A F0xy Grampa It was a pleasure to meet ya and to be your roommate! I had an awesome time chilling w/ you and we had some funny moments happen at TCW. xD Can't wait til we meet again! Hopefully you'll come back stronger! Oh and start becoming more active on twitter mayne! lol
I'll have the photo up later tonight!

EDIT:

Last edited: