What's new

My "About as safe as I can" way to apply Risen Emp buff.

I was doing this exact combo, just canceling into up hammer at the end. Guessing this way is safer?
Didn't really test up hammer but I heard about it.... This is working for me pretty reliably right now so I'm going with it since nothing seems super guaranteed.

Skarlet's B2 can punish if you do it on wakeup.... Even a fraction of a second hesitation though it gets blocked. It's 22fr so the character needs reach and fast startup to punish it.

Scorp's port only only if you do it on wakeup as well. I don't expect to find a guaranteed way to do it cause then the character would just have a flat dmg buff whenever he wants.

Last edited:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
This setup is not safe at all. It can be punished by fast advancing normals, SZ slide JC SK etc. Imo best way to apply dark priest buff is after we finish our combos with 212. Sends opponent fullscreen and it has massive hit adv.

This setup is not safe at all. It can be punished by fast advancing normals, SZ slide JC SK etc. Imo best way to apply dark priest buff is after we finish our combos with 212. Sends opponent fullscreen and it has massive hit adv.
Who said it was safe ? "About as safe" still means not completely safe. There is no safe way to do it so it's just an option.