What's new

Music that calms you down...

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I’ll put a few down & a bonus one ;)

Lyrics In English:

I know that I'm meaningless and I know very well that it's probably impossible. The longer it takes, the more hopeless I get, when you never once turn and look at me.

No matter what I do, you'll probably not gonna love me back and I know that soon, those dreams that I have will probably end. But now, there's still time for me to find a good reason to hold you back but I know that it's hopeless.

No matter how much I love you, I know that you probably won't be interested in me, but I still kept fantasizing away. And still secretly hoping inside my mind that one day you will have me.

But I know it's impossible when you think that I'm not the one, it's okay, I just hope that you'll stay in my heart continuously for a longer time. And even if the things that I do now, it might not make you feel good.

What your heart will feel are just annoyance, but I have a request, to let you listen to the last song that's meant for you, that's selected from my heart and it's only just for you alone.

But now, there's still time for me to find a good reason to hold you back but I know that it's hopeless.

No matter how much I love you, I know that you probably won't be interested in me, but I still kept fantasizing away and still secretly hoping inside my mind that one day you will have me.

But I know it's impossible when you think that I'm not the one, it's okay, I just hope that you'll stay in my heart continuously for a longer time.

I don't know how long it's gonna take till I'm able to erase you from my heart, till those beautiful memories will disappear, till I'm able to love another once again but now, there's still time for me to find a good reason to hold you back but I know that it's hopeless.

No matter how much I love you, I know that you probably won't be interested in me, but I still kept fantasizing away and still secretly hoping inside my mind that one day you will have me.

But I know it's impossible when you think that I'm not the one, it's okay, I just hope that you'll stay in my heart continuously for a longer time.

When you think that I'm not the one, it's okay, for as long as I'm alive, I will love you forever.