What's new

Music that calms you down...

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
Speaking of chill Fighting Game Soundtracks
Man, shit. ALL Soul Calibur tracks are gdlk
I didn't like SC5's OST as much as 1's, 2's or Soul Blade's.

Have you heard Bravely Folk Song, Leaving the World Behind, Brave Sword, Braver Soul and Raise Thy Sword?
Those tracks are radical.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I didn't like SC5's OST as much as 1's, 2's or Soul Blade's.

Have you heard Bravely Folk Song, Leaving the World Behind, Brave Sword, Braver Soul and Raise Thy Sword?
Those tracks are radical.
I love all the SCs tracks including SE, my favorite has to be SC3 tracks though. This in particular

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Lol someone edited my title and OP, mean C'mon for a community that plays MATURE rated games and has mature rated theme you would think that those kind of words that were edited out would be a Norm, just saying smh.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
lol what?
Oh im sorry that was one of the songs from FFVIII that I like.
But to answer your question, the original title was "Music that calms you the F*ck down..." funny how they edited out the F word eventhough I used and asterik. Also in the OP I put one of the things that may calm ppl down is "Getting some P*ssy" again asterik used and it was edited, Im not mad but that's just stupid for them to go through the trouble to edit those two words. Just saying.

Last edited:

IROC

WP IROC
Heres some odd tones i remember as a kid. Kinda calming, deff not upbeat or lifting. The second song is from the very end of the mortal kombat movie. Relaxing

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
Burial - Homeless
Love Burial, but damn he does the opposite of chill me out; his music is so haunting, it channels those horrible nights of being out at the weekend after a long term relationship has recently died, wandering the streets during winter, the sound of nightclubs spilling their distorted bass thumps out onto the street, seeing others laughing and joking as I wandered heartbroken into the darkness of night as the wind howled and the rain poured. It's a magical thing; a tragically beautiful and painful moment captured in music that I love for the emotion and imagery he's able to capture... but damn, he's the opposite of "chilled out" for me haha.