What's new

Murica & Brexit Episode 2 - Podcast with Espio, Clark L and I!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
For those of you who missed the first episode click here to listen!

But for those of you who tuned in last time you should know the deal, we discuss NRS-related topics and basically have fun messing around with discussion :p Last week was pre-stream Injustice 2 information, this week we talk about MKX including what we like and dislike about it. We also discuss our origins in the FGC and we squeeze out some juice near the end ;)

Enjoy!

Click here for the MP3 version!

Also thanks to Clark for creating some slightly more legitimate artwork than before lol

@Espio @Clark L. @Nivek @Scott The Scot

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Yo honestly, if you want a super Hollywood guest...you wont get that from me HOWEVER! If you just want a fourth person randomly, I can supply that. I love talking.

Youphemism

gonna need mp3s of these for my commute

ya'll must be a trip though, with these three personalities
I wasn't sure if people needed MP3s or not, I'll figure out some way to get MP3s by themselves to download. Both episodes so far or just this one?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I was literally, RIGHT NOW, coming on here to comb through and see if any such new-ish podcasts like this exist.
Yay!

I would love to join you guys one day, if you'd have me. I don't ever get to talk NRS or real world stuff with anyone in my real world, it'd be awesome to trade wits and discuss all the goings on of our realm.

Youphemism

Gahhh I missed this. Please tag me next time.

Also, low key disappointed I wasn't blown up in this one :(.

I can bitch more I promise. I can also be very unreasonable too. Batgirl was a fair and balanced character <--- see?
I'll make sure to tag you next time! Keep in mind this was over a week ago now, there's bound to be more blowups in store ;)