What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner Multiple 50% and a 53% Midscreen Completely Unbreakable Combos

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I personally just think he needs more damage scaling on all his bat attacks though. There's so many hard-to-blockable setups in this game that I'd be pretty pissed if only Quan's was taken away.
i want all gone or all given...

i dont think the damage scaling is a solution to the problem... i get where you are coming from, you dont want your guy to get nerfed while others thrive untouched, but leaving him this way is not the answer when the argument is only, others have the same broken tool. others should lose it as well. either that or make others have same tools. more than 40% should have it. id say higher than 80% but we know that wont happen

who in your opinion has Hard to Blackables that are on par with Quan Summoner?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
i want all gone or all given...

i dont think the damage scaling is a solution to the problem... i get where you are coming from, you dont want your guy to get nerfed while others thrive untouched, but leaving him this way is not the answer when the argument is only, others have the same broken tool. others should lose it as well. either that or make others have same tools. more than 40% should have it. id say higher than 80% but we know that wont happen

who in your opinion has Hard to Blackables that are on par with Quan Summoner?
Every character that has hard-to-blockable, has hard-to-blockables just as hard to block as Quan's, they're just harder to set up which is why I think having to spend meter would help balance him.

I completely agree on the hard-to-blockables. I'd just like to see NRS increase the unblockable protection window to 6 frames. That way no JiP into 7 frame moves get fucked up but the hard-to-blockables are basically gone.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you want to be done to him? Besides the hard-to-blockables, which is pretty controversial tbh, I genuinely think all he needs is heavily increased damage scaling on all his bat attacks.

MadeOfMetal

Every character has hard-to-blockables that are just as hard to block than Quan's, they're, just harder to set up which is why I think having to spend meter would help balance him.

I completely agree on the hard-to-blockables. I'd just like to see NRS increase the unblockable protection window to 6 frames. That way no JiP into 7 frame moves get fucked up but the hard-to-blockables are basically gone.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you want to be done to him? Besides the hard-to-blockables, which is pretty controversial tbh, I genuinely think all he needs is heavily increased damage scaling on all his bat attacks.
i stated above allready

but id like others to receive same treatment

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
new instant OH should have at least 2 more frames startup...
I dunno what instant OH you're talking about but he got a charged OH that pops up in the last patch, only it's useless, is easily reactable and any setups involving it can be escaped pretty easily with a poke or backdash.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
Not that I think the others are super duper OP, I was at work at the time and for some reason desperatly wanted to write something............ :|

MadeOfMetal

I dunno what instant OH you're talking about but he got a charged OH that pops up in the last patch, only it's useless, is easily reactable and any setups involving it can be escaped pretty easily with a poke or backdash.
you can barley hold and release to make it instant, and off HKD its pretty unreactable. and i feel his D1 can counter poke back into pressure into his favor, just my opinion

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
you can barley hold and release to make it instant, and off HKD its pretty unreactable. and i feel his D1 can counter poke back into pressure into his favor, just my opinion
If you do that it doesn't pop-up.

Off Quan's 141, which isn't even a hardknockdown might I add, he doesn't have enough time to summon a bat and go for a charged B2 safely. I'm 100% sure he can be armored and pretty sure he can just be poked out of it.

Also his D1 is a good tool obviously, but it's +3... He has no guaranteed followups except another D1, or D3, and both can be armored. Anything else he can be poked out of by a 7f or faster poke I believe.

MadeOfMetal

If you do that it doesn't pop-up.

Off Quan's 141, which isn't even a hardknockdown might I add, he doesn't have enough time to summon a bat and go for a charged B2 safely. I'm 100% sure he can be armored and pretty sure he can just be poked out of it.

Also his D1 is a good tool obviously, but it's +3... He has no guaranteed followups except another D1, or D3, and both can be armored. Anything else he can be poked out of by a 7f or faster poke I believe.
cant you link trance off it?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
No. No more low bat. lower damage. Alot lower. And slower mixups. Then he's normal. Quan Chi downplayer
no, his low bat needs to stay, you cry to much. git gud.

and Corner damage isnt the issue in and of its self, its because of what he all has in addition to that damage. And Since Quan would become useless without his amazing offense, then id rather opt for a damage reduction. Lol @ makeing low bat not hit low....may as well remove it entirely then.....

JDM

Noob
I will defend quan all day. But I will not defend this. This is just silly and needs to be adjusted.

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
no, his low bat needs to stay, you cry to much. git gud.

and Corner damage isnt the issue in and of its self, its because of what he all has in addition to that damage. And Since Quan would become useless without his amazing offense, then id rather opt for a damage reduction. Lol @ makeing low bat not hit low....may as well remove it entirely then.....
You seem alittle salty bro? Quan Chi downplayer

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
Listen. I get defending your character. Even if he is OP. He will end up being nerfed. The amount of people that want to burn him to the ground easily show this. Including me. Git Gud with your OP Character :)