What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner Multiple 50% and a 53% Midscreen Completely Unbreakable Combos

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
They took auto block off quan skull in the latest patch right? thats why all of this is possible?

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
He could still get pretty gnarly unbreakable damage pre-patch, but the Skull buff just took it to a whole other level.
how do you think they will address this? i dont think that this was something they overlooked, they have to have known this kinda stuff was possible. i doubt they will revert the change, perhaps more scaling on skulls so when they combo after, which doesnt come up often, is less meaty?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
how do you think they will address this? i dont think that this was something they overlooked, they have to have known this kinda stuff was possible. i doubt they will revert the change, perhaps more scaling on skulls so when they combo after, which doesnt come up often, is less meaty?
I think he just needs increased damage scaling on all his bat attacks, as far as I'm aware this buff only really affected Summoner anyway so it'd make sense that Summoner is the only one that should be touched.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Either that, or make all bat attacks breakable or both. He'd still be very good. :)
Didn't bat used to be breakable? I swear I played someone online a few months ago and he broke a combo when I tried continuing it with Puggles.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
#Needs more buffs
#He needs it
#Has weaknesses
#He's a good character, not that great, just 6-4's most of the cast

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Guys you dont understand, this is all fair because he has no defensive options....

:DOGE

except a D3 thats plus on block and a 6 frame D1

I posted a thread recently with a couple of 1 bar unbreakable combos, see link below, but I've been labbing his midscreen unbreakable damage the past couple of days and this is the best I've came up with so far, using 3 bars. If anyone can beat this just post a video and I'll update the OP, I wanna see how far we can push Summoner before the inevitable nerfs!

Previous thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/42-practical-corner-unbreakable-and-41-midscreen.55937/

53% unbreakable off an OH:

50% unbreakable off an OH:

48% unbreakable off a low:

Variations on the OH starter:

If anyone wants the notations for the combos feel free to ask.

@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@Under_The_Mayo
@michaelangelo
@legion666
@Rude
@Quan Mains
Damn, the 53%))) and yeah it is the universal thing in Quan's combos that the earlier you use Ex trance in a combo the less the whole thing scales) the ex trance has like negative scaling)

loogie

Noob
It certainly looks powerful in a controlled environment.

That said, it does cost three bars, so I question the practicality in real matches.

Good find, though.
you could easily make it a 2-bar unbreakable combo for 40-42% without using the third bar ... that in itself is also quite OP