What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner Multiple 50% and a 53% Midscreen Completely Unbreakable Combos

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I posted a thread recently with a couple of 1 bar unbreakable combos, see link below, but I've been labbing his midscreen unbreakable damage the past couple of days and this is the best I've came up with so far, using 3 bars. If anyone can beat this just post a video and I'll update the OP, I wanna see how far we can push Summoner before the inevitable nerfs!

Previous thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/42-practical-corner-unbreakable-and-41-midscreen.55937/

53% unbreakable off an OH:

50% unbreakable off an OH:

48% unbreakable off a low:

Variations on the OH starter:

If anyone wants the notations for the combos feel free to ask.

@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@Under_The_Mayo
@michaelangelo
@legion666
@Rude
@Quan Mains

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
yea see, if anything, THIS kinda shit is the problem with quan, Not his zoning, and not his, Ahem, "unblockable". The rediculous unbreakable damage and corner damage is the stuff that needs to go.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
You can't break the first hit of combos, so no you can't. So Quan has safe, or plus, ridiculous unbreakable damage off a 50/50 from his vortex...
It certainly looks powerful in a controlled environment.

That said, it does cost three bars, so I question the practicality in real matches.

Good find, though.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I posted a thread recently with a couple of 1 bar unbreakable combos, see link below, but I've been labbing his midscreen unbreakable damage the past couple of days and this is the best I've came up with so far. If anyone can beat this just post a video and I'll update the OP, I wanna see how far we can push Summoner before the inevitable nerfs!

Previous thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/42-practical-corner-unbreakable-and-41-midscreen.55937/

50% unbreakable off an OH:

48% unbreakable off a low:

Variations on the OH starter:

If anyone wants the notations for the combos feel free to ask.

@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@Under_The_Mayo
@michaelangelo
@legion666
@Rude
@Quan Mains
No love for the tag? :(

Anyway, I believe b2 mb close rune, skull, L2 mb trance, bat, skull, L2, mb far rune, far rune does 52%.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
No love for the tag? :(

Anyway, I believe b2 mb close rune, skull, L2 mb trance, bat, skull, L2, mb far rune, far rune does 52%.
Indeed it does, I'll have a mess around with the skull after MbRune and see if I can come up with anything else too, nice find man!

I'll make sure to tag you in future posts, hard to remember every Quan main sometimes.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I don't play Quan, but you should post the notations so we can all know exactly how we're being raped in the ass by this guy.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
It certainly looks powerful in a controlled environment.

That said, it does cost three bars, so I question the practicality in real matches.

Good find, though.
It's actually not as situational as you'd think. Practically anytime you combo into trance you can got for a high/low mixup which will lead into however much unbreakable damage you want, depending on your meter. It's actually a little too easy tbh. Check my OHN vids in my vid thread and you'll see, I utilise it a bunch of times in that tournament.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You said 1 bar and then you used three :(

P.s. ah sorry I misunderstood, but still, ragebait for people who can't read. Like me.