What's new

Tech MU Specific Anti Wake-Up

Yea your right I totally forgot about it being techable without the 3. Well good thing no one online tech rolls so It still might be usefull to me lol.
I don't understand why people don't. I never noticed it until someone brought it up. Literally maybe 1 out of 20 people I play tech roll. Especially when they need to. Although...I usually don't give them a chance to. :)

man Denzell always uses that j3 setup on me :( , makes me hella salty lol. Also nice tech panther.
You know what makes me salty? Getting beat by a Lantern that does the same things I do. You would think since I play him, I should have no problem beating him. Or at least defending against him. Haha not always the case.

Oh and Zatanna as well.. F**k her.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
standing 2 can stuff batgirls bat wheel, so can f2 but i have no idea what the timing is (seems sticter than 2)

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
This is extremely late but F3 can stuff Sinestro's Arachnid Sting. Has to be done pretty early in order to dodge the hit box, but its easy once you get the timing down. Also works for both crossup/non-crossup F3 after trait Lantern's Might, though the timing is a lot harder.