What's new

Question - Cybernetic Mu numbers for cyber 2017

First I forgot about GM Sub, I edited my post and added him to losing matchup list for all 3 variation
What about cutthroat?
I think GM and Shinnok is still bad matchups for Cutthroat, but the rest can be 5-5 for him
I think he loses to Sub slightly
Yes and Cutthroat is the worst pick against GM Sub. Cyber can DB1 or ex knives on read to compete with Sub's corner game. Commando can yolo parry. CT has absolutely zero options. Even d3 is not a good idea
I also hate how Sub hops back a little bit after using the clone. DB1 can't hit, ex knives is a inconsistent reversal to punish unsafe ice clone cancel (like B12 or 123)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
First I forgot about GM Sub, I edited my post and added him to losing matchup list for all 3 variation

I think GM and Shinnok is still bad matchups for Cutthroat, but the rest can be 5-5 for him

Yes and Cutthroat is the worst pick against GM Sub. Cyber can DB1 or ex knives on read to compete with Sub's corner game. Commando can yolo parry. CT has absolutely zero options. Even d3 is not a good idea
I also hate how Sub hops back a little bit after using the clone. DB1 can't hit, ex knives is a inconsistent reversal to punish unsafe ice clone cancel (like B12 or 123)
I agree with this

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'd like to see more on the sektor mu and the shinnok mu. I think he does fine but maybe there is something I am missing.