What's new

Match Footage - Master of Storms Mrfinesse28's Raiden "Master of Storms" Bermuda Triangle Setups

Mrfinesse28

Your Sacrifice Honors Me!
@Mrfinesse28 invites you to check out some of his Raiden, Master of Storms combos and setups. This variation of Raiden is seemingly the lesser-used out of all three variations, so it's definitely nice to have some light shed on it. Other Raiden players who use this variation (just to name a few): @YOMI REO @STB Shujinkydink

Author's comments:
Here is some crazy Master of Storms gameplay setups I've had for a while. I've been playing MOS for quite some time even though he is pretty bad. Please feel free to comment and share the video.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Those setups are kind swaggy, are they from current patch ?
Even though they might be tricky, 43% for 1 bar isn't bad :D

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
I saw some veeeeery impressive stuff!! but not practical im afraid..
Master of trolls has the curse to be only a fancy combo video character imo :(
Btw it's the current patch..he uses 4,4 cancel

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
I would like to play you sometime, I main mos Raiden over the other two. Interested in running the match up

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
If anyone plays on xbox my gt is Mrfinesse28
If you ever get the game on PC hit me up, the game itself barely costs anything if you buy it from kinguin, g2a or those kind of sites. the PC itslef on the other hand... it's better if you already have one.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is sick. Wow. I've never seen these kinds of setups for MOS. Honestly, I've still never seen a good MOS.

And I know this isn't the place, but do you have any tips on comboing off Raiden's Vicinity Blast in the corner? I know you have to run cancel it but damn do I have trouble with it. I have no issue doing his f+1,2,b+2 x 3 combos or anything, but I just can't manage to do those corner Vicinty Blast combos. No idea what I'm doing wrong.

Mrfinesse28

This is sick. Wow. I've never seen these kinds of setups for MOS. Honestly, I've still never seen a good MOS.

And I know this isn't the place, but do you have any tips on comboing off Raiden's Vicinity Blast in the corner? I know you have to run cancel it but damn do I have trouble with it. I have no issue doing his f+1,2,b+2 x 3 combos or anything, but I just can't manage to do those corner Vicinty Blast combos. No idea what I'm doing wrong.
honestly i labbed it alot it is quite difficult at times

Mrfinesse28

agreed some is not practical definitely situational. Some of the concepts came from landing them in matches and labbing them to see how much effort is needed to set them up. The one that is practical is the combos i ended in a neutral to overhead/low setups but i do agree with you

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
agreed some is not practical definitely situational. Some of the concepts came from landing them in matches and labbing them to see how much effort is needed to set them up. The one that is practical is the combos i ended in a neutral to overhead/low setups but i do agree with you

Well lets keep our hopes high. Its been only 1.5 year +, so maybe within next year or so he will be legit. But for now he may sit down in a back raw with Hattrick and enjoy the show waiting for "Ronin Treatment".