What's new

Strategy Moving faster than the flash

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
i did beat you once in yugioh btw, and lets play then bitch get on devpro right now, if you're not there in 15 seconds from my post then that means your scured bitch.
yeah only 1 ya boi needs to step his duel monsters game up

After you lose 0-15 you have to stop playing Flash forever

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
A character with bad wakeups is a character over which you have free reign on knockdown because their wakeups are easy to stuff and with multiple moves. Amplified by characters whose moves also catch backdashes.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
A character with bad wakeups is a character over which you have free reign on knockdown because their wakeups are easy to stuff and with multiple moves. Amplified by characters whose moves also catch backdashes.
what character do you think has the worst wake up game? i think batman, you could literally option select batman on a HKD everytime and he can't do a thing about it if you have a low like flash. d1d2 cleanly beats slide (no timing required) backdash, normals, parry and jumping. he just has to sit there and block on wake up.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
what character do you think has the worst wake up game? i think batman, you could literally option select batman on a HKD everytime and he can't do a thing about it if you have a low like flash. d1d2 cleanly beats slide (no timing required) backdash, normals, parry and jumping. he just has to sit there and block on wake up.
Raven. At least Batman has a yolo wakeup vs some of the cast while vs Raven you just keep doing your thing and you'll stuff her wakeups anyway.

Main reason she was the first char I found char-specific unblockables against, her wakeups are just horrible.

The more information out there the better. Tires of people saying they lose to not knowing instead of the player at some point :p.