What's new

Most swaggy MK11 characters

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Who do you guys think is the swaggiest MK characters? Combos that look cool etc. (Besides Fujin)

I don't play it myself but I think the ninja variation Shang looks really cool in action.

Pyrosis

Shao Kahn is my favorite character in MK ever and my 100% main in MK11, he does feel like an absolute badass monster when you can get going in a match. Problem is... you usually don't. lol

I love his every design though, especially the sound his hammer makes when you're smashing fools. Just wish he was a little be better to play.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Fujin has some absolute swag. Annoying to fight, but he looks like he stepped out of the best wuxia you've never seen.

Kung Lao has some of the best animations in the game.

I'm biased, but I think Shang just drips style, especially in Soul Eater.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I'll throw Baraka into the mix. The animation for Chop Chop; 4, d1, 112 xx Chop Chop; the gold MK logo and the red part of their health bar... Mmph

Pyrosis

Fujin has some absolute swag. Annoying to fight, but he looks like he stepped out of the best wuxia you've never seen.

Kung Lao has some of the best animations in the game.

I'm biased, but I think Shang just drips style, especially in Soul Eater.
Big agree about Soul Eater Shang. The fact you can use multiple ninjas in one combo makes it looks sick as hell. Plus I love hearing Tagawa say "...Peasant magic."

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Shao Kahn is my favorite character in MK ever and my 100% main in MK11, he does feel like an absolute badass monster when you can get going in a match. Problem is... you usually don't. lol

I love his every design though, especially the sound his hammer makes when you're smashing fools. Just wish he was a little be better to play.
NRS perfectly captured Shao Kahn's essence in this game. The hammer sounds, the huge swings, how Shao puts his whole body into his attacks, the forcefulness in his motions, the brutal dirtiness to how he fights -- it's all peak aesthetic.

Now if only the balance team could catch up.

Pyrosis

NRS perfectly captured Shao Kahn's essence in this game. The hammer sounds, the huge swings, how Shao puts his whole body into his attacks, the forcefulness in his motions, the brutal dirtiness to how he fights -- it's all peak aesthetic.

Now if only the balance team could catch up.
He has all these super badass looking moves but I'm still just here kicking people in the shins like a sorta petulant kid over and over...