What's new

Most recent Japanese TTT2 Tier List...

SLy

Noob
Yea this list is hella accurate. I don't see S or A tiers changing no time soon. I love how the lowest is B. Every one in this game is viable.

In a game where movement is so vital, I honestly cannot see where once character may have an advantage over the other. And this is why I think every character is viable in this game and the previous ones before it.

Anyway, good list.

Pretty sick list. I'm going to start punishing with 2,2 now with baek. I always used twin pistons prior. I also like the tier list, and considering this is a team game, all the characters look viable.

SZSR

Noob
Interesting list.
You mean how Steve and Eddy are on the same level?

~NAKM~
Does this combo actually work?
15. Christie / Eddy (49)
d/f+1, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~b B! RLX 2,f+3

d/f+1 is just his jab, it's not really a launcher like d/f+2.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
You mean how Steve and Eddy are on the same level?

~NAKM~
15. Christie / Eddy (49)

WTH? So how do you expect B+3, 3 to connect if D/F+1 is just a poke?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
~NAKM~
15. Christie / Eddy (49)

The way you read this list, after you launch them, this is your highest damage option so it would be:

(Launcher) then d/f+1, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~b B! RLX 2,f+3

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Most people include the launcher though to prevent confusion.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Most people include the launcher though to prevent confusion.
The list was taken from the description of a youtube video:

She probably has 4-5 launchers she can do this from. d/f+2 and d/f+3+4 would work i'm sure...

SZSR

Noob
The way you read this list, after you launch them, this is your highest damage option so it would be:

(Launcher) then d/f+1, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~b B! RLX 2,f+3
That makes a lot more sense but I agree with NAKM they usually include the launcher, seems confusing is all.

SZSR

Noob
So what's your point and why are you complaining to me about it?
My point is it wasn't clear about it in the list at all. Looking at the video, now I understand.

Just telling you that you cleared up up my confusion. I'm not looking to rustle anyone's jimmies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
List is pretty accurate. As a true Tekken player myself i can say there are only two things wrong with this list.

1- Chreddy is not on the same level as Armor King, Steve, and Bryan. That's laughable at best. I shouldn't even have to go into this.

2- On proper team pairings, at high level play, Jinpachi is A+. Without the right pairing I'd agree with his position.

Other than those small issues this is incredibly on point. This tier list is the best and most accurate one released so far. Feels good to play a game where I have an S-tier char (Heihachi) and no one hates on him. :)

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
List is pretty accurate. As a true Tekken player myself i can say there are only two things wrong with this list.

1- Chreddy is not on the same level as Armor King, Steve, and Bryan. That's laughable at best. I shouldn't even have to go into this.

2- On proper team pairings, at high level play, Jinpachi is A+. Without the right pairing I'd agree with his position.

Other than those small issues this is incredibly on point. This tier list is the best and most accurate one released so far. Feels good to play a game where I have an S-tier char (Heihachi) and no one hates on him. :)
F the mishimas lol give that man his grey hair back, young Hei is too stronk.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Even though I know that pretty much every character is viable in this game... god could the S+ tiers be any more boring and predictable... all mishima assholes