What's new

Question Most hype moment in NRS tournament history

Hades

Noob
I thought i'd ask this question because theres been plenty of hype moments throughout NRS's games. From 2011-2015 we've seen plenty of hype and clutch moments. My question to you all is what is the most hype moment that we've seen as a community? After seeing the hype of Slayer beating Sonicfox i thought back to many tournament moments where we've seen hype. Theo vs tyrant's 1 second time out win. 16 bit pounding his chest like a maniac when he got into top 8 at evo. There's plenty of moments, so i'd like to know what the most hype moment was for you guys? Also youtube videos or stream archives to these hype moments would be greatly appreciated.

Slymind

Noob
Was does that mean exactly?
If you mean MLG, it's eSports event, and they feature fighting games tournaments from time to time.

If you mean the gif, it's just me agreeing with the said moment being very hype(at least for me, due the techinicality of it, x-rays were very rare, x-ray into cancel into grab was crazy).

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
If you mean MLG, it's eSports event, and they feature fighting games tournaments from time to time.

If you mean the gif, it's just me agreeing with the said moment being very hype(at least for me, due the techinicality of it, x-rays were very rare, x-ray into cancel into grab was crazy).
I meant the MLG part, thanks :)