What's new

Most fun Tournament Variations in MK11?

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Your guys thoughts on which variations are the most fun or most interesting to play?

Pyrosis

I've been trying to make Truth and Light Raiden work for a couple weeks now. I've got some disgusting corner setups down and forward 4 into EX lightning rod resetting into a throw/low/overhead mixup is really fun.

Avalanche SZ Spins Kabal Squander Kollector kreepy krawler D'vorah(it sucks but satisfying to win with)Soul Eater Shang just to name a few

Pyrosis

They'll say MK9 MKX :D
Could you explain the general gameplay of let's say.... MKX Kotal Kahn? Or, you know, just your pick of character. Could you explain how much more strings were used in their game play in comparison to their MK11 version? Like, how many more strings are you using to start pressure or lead into combos and how many more strings are used in the combo routes?

Could you explain the general gameplay of let's say.... MKX Kotal Kahn? Or, you know, just your pick of character. Could you explain how much more strings were used in their game play in comparison to their MK11 version? Like, how many more strings are you using to start pressure or lead into combos and how many more strings are used in the combo routes?
IDK man you gotta ask those same 10 posters who say it lol